468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Privilege
(06-05-2016, 01:19 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Male Privilege (or to be more exact males misguided notion of it) is the root of all evil. There was a time not that long ago where males had all the privileges and females were nothing more than property of their fathers or husbands. While in western cultures we have evolved pass this in many cultures females are still legally property, sold and abused by males simply for speaking out of turn.

So how do we eliminate male privilege? IMHO its needs to start right from the beginning, mothers need to be encourage and honored for using petticoating on their brats. Instill in them right from the beginning that in today’s world it females that have the privileges!

A major problem will be that in the future many men will wonder why they do not have the same rights as women and they will start having dreams of equality, something that definitely should not happen. In my opinion the correct way to avoid it is not to hide it and talk about the world where men were privileged and used that in a very bad way to abuse their wives, beat their loved ones and make war on their neighbors. make it very clear that if they were allowed to have privileges their male biology would make them do horrible things to those around them and that being under the feminine yoke is the best for him as well as for those he loves. that only in a femdom society can one reach this level of life and prosperity that they have today. So although they do not accept it as children, as they grow and mature they will understand it.

I can imagine it. a child who doesnt like to have to wear dresses and not be able to play sports, we tell him this and although he believes that he will grow and be free and independent, when he becomes a teenager he is grateful that he was brought up because at that age he is worried about getting a couple and knows that no woman will want to marry a man who is not a stereotype of masculine beauty (long hair, beautiful hairstyles, dresses, ballet, servitude) while getting angry for not being able to have the same job opportunities as women . finally the boy grows and already as an adult has a woman who cares for him and loves him, a house in a nice neighborhood, economic stability due to the important work of his wife and 2 beautiful children, a boy and a girl whom he loves with all the heart.

By then he knows that all the beautiful life he has would not be possible without a femdom society and he despises the idea of having privileges knowing that if he had them, he would not have the family that he love so much now, and he probably be harming others and worse, there would be men in charges of power ruining society.

So he raises his children in the right way, her daughter gives her balls and inspires her to participate in sports while her son puts on dresses and forces him to play with dolls and tea sets.

His son will not like it and ask him why does he do that? his father knowing by the stage that his son is going to tell him 
-when you grow up you will understand him. He says, grateful to be able to live in this world.
(06-17-2018, 12:46 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 07:53 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Alexandra,

If the revolution ever comes I would like to see all feminised males dressed in Victorian fashion.
Men will find wearing corsets uncomfortable, also they will start to understand the pressures they put on women to have the perfect figure all the time.
Also the long skirts will restrict movement, especially if the base petticoat is a hobble skirt/petticoat, teamed with lovely high heels, as most sissy's don't realise how uncomfortable they are when worn all day. But who would be so cruel has to inflict that on a sissy male? Smile

Yvette-Louise, love the way you think. When Femtopia comes males will pay for the centuries of servitude women have been put through. I imagine most women will give many different styles of dress for their feminized males. Long hobble skirts and sky scrapper heels and corsets will certainly be a stable of every male wardrobe. Of course males will need to be kept on special diets to fit into their corsets and hobble skirts.

A good friend of mine who is an engineer works on research for robots and we often joke about women buying robots to assist them around the house, one term we coined was the Mistress Robot her main function would be to assist the lady of the house in disciplining the males. Recently we talked about the idea of the robots dresses the males and making sure their corsets were probably tighten just right. Another idea we had was the mistress robot tightly rolling curlers into the males hair each night before bed. Hmm, so many ides and possibilities.

RF

i can understand this i think Miss. The female is positive, superior, great. She is the head, the controlling power, she brings positivity. The robot is neutral. She is not moral or immoral, she is not destructive, she is neutral to the Mistress of the house. And we all know males can be immoral, destructive, and a negative. So he must be at the bottom. He must never control. Am i right? i realise im not as smart as you but i try to understand.
(06-27-2018, 05:25 PM)summersalmostgone Wrote:

If the revolution ever comes I would like to see all feminised males dressed in Victorian fashion.
Men will find wearing corsets uncomfortable, also they will start to understand the pressures they put on women to have the perfect figure all the time.
Also the long skirts will restrict movement, especially if the base petticoat is a hobble skirt/petticoat, teamed with lovely high heels, as most sissy's don't realise how uncomfortable they are when worn all day. But who would be so cruel has to inflict that on a sissy male? Smile

Yvette-Louise, love the way you think. When Femtopia comes males will pay for the centuries of servitude women have been put through. I imagine most women will give many different styles of dress for their feminized males. Long hobble skirts and sky scrapper heels and corsets will certainly be a stable of every male wardrobe. Of course males will need to be kept on special diets to fit into their corsets and hobble skirts.

A good friend of mine who is an engineer works on research for robots and we often joke about women buying robots to assist them around the house, one term we coined was the Mistress Robot her main function would be to assist the lady of the house in disciplining the males. Recently we talked about the idea of the robots dresses the males and making sure their corsets were probably tighten just right. Another idea we had was the mistress robot tightly rolling curlers into the males hair each night before bed. Hmm, so many ides and possibilities.

RF

i can understand this i think Miss. The female is positive, superior, great. She is the head, the controlling power, she brings positivity. The robot is neutral. She is not moral or immoral, she is not destructive, she is neutral to the Mistress of the house. And we all know males can be immoral, destructive, and a negative. So he must be at the bottom. He must never control. Am i right? i realise im not as smart as you but i try to understand.
Summersalmostgone you are absolutely right that you are not as smart as her! I think that if a robot can be programmed to run the house in the absence of the superior female, then the male must submit to the robot! It’s a delicious idea. The robot would be an extension of the females will. Both males and robots would be made to serve, but the robot has a better idea of what needs to be done. 
I love the idea!
Robots above males!
(07-05-2018, 01:32 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:

RF

Summersalmostgone you are absolutely right that you are not as smart as her! I think that if a robot can be programmed to run the house in the absence of the superior female, then the male must submit to the robot! It’s a delicious idea. The robot would be an extension of the females will. Both males and robots would be made to serve, but the robot has a better idea of what needs to be done. 
I love the idea!
Robots above males!

So, even as Womankind flourishes in an age of science and automation, she shall see to it the male diminishes even below cyber and mechanical intelligence - as we poor dears are only capable.

Oh MZ Jessie.... You are SO a prototype of the coming race of Female Masters made to leave the shriveling male girl sex to a point of near full obscurity except for the mirth and empowerment Women shall share assuming full and irrevocable PRIMACY.
   In generation or two males shall be a creature so fully inferior it never shall recover any status other than as fully tittering feminized entity bewildered and amazed at Female competence and supremacy.
(07-05-2018, 11:29 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 01:32 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:

RF

I love the idea!
Robots above males!

So, even as Womankind flourishes in an age of science and automation, she shall see to it the male diminishes even below cyber and mechanical intelligence - as we poor dears are only capable.

Oh MZ Jessie.... You are SO a prototype of the coming race of Female Masters made to leave the shriveling male girl sex to a point of near full obscurity except for the mirth and empowerment Women shall share assuming full and irrevocable PRIMACY.
   In generation or two males shall be a creature so fully inferior it never shall recover any status other than as fully tittering feminized entity bewildered and amazed at Female competence and supremacy.
Honestly the inferior male gender will never be eradicated. There are far too many uses for creatures that don’t mind doing dirty work for the benefit of females! Obviously I would put a robot in charge of these male creatures as a robot will follow orders to a T and not waste time thinking about pleasuring itself. Males will be great for teaching younger women how to wield power!
Jessie