satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Ms Linda. Nice to meet you. Disciplinarians like you are great.
Your date should have made you drive to the nearest pharmacy to buy some diapers, baby powder, diaper rash creme, and baby bottle. She also should have told you to ask the pharmacist if they had any rubber panties in your size.

It would have been very easy for her to diaper you in the back seat of your car. Since your pants were wet, she wouldn’t have put those back on you. She could have driven you home while you sucked on your baby bottle and contemplated about why you were wearing diapers.

In the future maybe you should carry a diaper bag in your car just in case you wet your pants again. Make sure it has something like “Diapers” or “Rubber Pants” embroidered on the side so your date will recognize that it’s your diaper bag.

(07-21-2021, 10:03 PM)afp Wrote: Welcome Ms Linda. Nice to meet you. Disciplinarians like you are great.

Thank you
A “Real Spanking” only truly begins, long after the recipient wants it to end.

(07-21-2021, 02:00 AM)Ms Linda Wrote: I am a firm believer in the use of diaper discipline for training sissies. babypants has been my diaper sissy for several years now and like most sissies, he resisted being put back in diapers, however he had no choice in the matter. He wears diapers and plastic baby panties 24/7 and has gotten used to having his diapers changed. Although he is embarrassed about having to wear diapers, he knows it’s for his own good. He uses his diapers and has accepted the fact that he needs to be diapered at all times. I have no plans to potty train him.

I look forward to participating in the forum and sharing experiences.

Ms Linda
Hi Ms Linda!
Welcome to the forum, I do not diaper my slave but he is petticoated 24/7 and sissified to the point that he can no longer be a real man. Would love to hear more of your practices!
Cubs
(07-21-2021, 01:46 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 01:15 PM)Ms Linda Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 12:21 PM)Michaela Wrote: Welcome Ms Linda, I look forward to learning your diaper discipline philosophy on training a sissy. Does it include feminizing your sissy? Please share your wisdom.
-curtsy-

Feminizing a sissy is certainly a part of it. Short dresses that show off his pink plastic baby panties and having him wear his Mary Jane's is a very simple and effective tool. If I put his rumba plastic baby panties on him, I may or may not have him wear a dress. Sometimes I just let him waddle around the house with his ruffled plastic baby panties on display. The possibilities are endless.
Ms Linda, thank you for your response. I wrote the post below in a thread recently. Would love your thoughts:

I've received many forms of discipline from Superior Females over the years but not diaper discipline. I did come close once. I was attending an outdoor concert with a Superior Female once and had consumed several bottles of water while she enjoyed wine. I suddenly felt the need to go but found the lines for the porta potties very long and it was time to leave. Walking back to the car, I wet myself. She was embarrassed and furious as others saw my very large wet spot. We had to use our blanket for me to sit on as I drove. During the drive, she said, "Maybe I need to put you in a diaper. Obviously it would have to be pink since you are so girly!" She then started to grin and thinking out loud said, "Perhaps I should put you in a frilly pink little girl's dress and make you suck on a ba ba during a time out!" She began to laugh. I was sure she would do it. For our remaining time together, she never did, and then she left me for a "real man." 

I saw her recently, with a very manly man. It made me think of that time. I wondered what it would feel like to dress that way in a time out while she was with that man. I think she would want it that way. Should I experience this?

Your date should have made you drive to the nearest pharmacy to buy some diapers, baby powder, diaper rash cream, and a baby bottle. She also should have told you to ask the pharmacist if they have any rubber panties in your size.

It would have been very easy for her to diaper you in the back seat of your car. Since your pants were wet, she wouldn’t have put those back on you. She could have driven you home while you sucked on your baby bottle and contemplated why you were wearing diapers.

(07-22-2021, 07:56 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 02:00 AM)Ms Linda Wrote: I am a firm believer in the use of diaper discipline for training sissies. babypants has been my diaper sissy for several years now and like most sissies, he resisted being put back in diapers, however he had no choice in the matter. He wears diapers and plastic baby panties 24/7 and has gotten used to having his diapers changed. Although he is embarrassed about having to wear diapers, he knows it’s for his own good. He uses his diapers and has accepted the fact that he needs to be diapered at all times. I have no plans to potty train him.

Ms Linda
Hi Ms Linda!
Welcome to the forum, I do not diaper my slave but he is petticoated 24/7 and sissified to the point that he can no longer be a real man. Would love to hear more of your practices!
Cubs
Thank you Cubs

The fact that your sissy is petticoated 24/7 is a good start. Diaper discipline is the logical next step. The level of humiliation required varies with each sissy. That is completely up to you. You may or may not want your sissy to use his diapers. The choice is yours, not his. I never let my sissy change his diapers. Either me or one of my friends changes him. My sissy is diapered 24/7. Sometimes he wets his pants without even knowing it. As for messing, he must ask my permission first if he wants to use the potty. He never knows what I will say. I do diaper checks whenever and wherever I feel it necessary. The more humiliation my sissy is subjected to the better. You will be amazed at how well your sissy behaves when he is put back in diapers and plastic baby panties.

(07-22-2021, 07:56 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote:

Ms Linda
Hi Ms Linda!
Cubs
Thank you Cubs

The fact that your sissy is petticoated 24/7 is a good start. Diaper discipline is the logical next step. The level of humiliation required varies with each sissy. That is completely up to you. You may or may not want your sissy to use his diapers. The choice is yours, not his. I never let my sissy change his diapers. Either me or one of my friends changes him. My sissy is diapered 24/7. Sometimes he wets his pants without even knowing it. As for messing, he must ask my permission first if he wants to use the potty. He never knows what I will say. I do diaper checks whenever and wherever I feel it necessary. The more humiliation my sissy is subjected to the better. You will be amazed at how well your sissy behaves when he is put back in diapers and plastic baby panties.