satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Women superior to men?
The concept of Female Led Relationship to some degree seems to be founded on the assumption, that women in most if not all respects are superior to men.

But is it true?

Do you agree?

From my early boyhood my mother told my dear little sister Ida and me of the superiority of girls as a given fact. From the time when I was 8 year old we were living in a small Female Led Community (of which I have told in the thread "Life in a Female led Community in Denmark"). Since I was 20 year old I have lived in a Female Led Relationship with Larissa, who chose me as her male partner when she was 19 year old. 

Regarding the question of whether or not women are the superior sex I will say, that a woman generally is more emphatic, and because of her higher level of intelligence she is more thoughtful, she better understand other peoples needs and feelings, and therefore she is better to care for other people. 
She generally is also much better than are men to communicate and to manipulate other people. Even in a patriarchal family it often is the wife who makes all the important decisions, without her husband even noticing it. A clear prof of the woman's superior intellect and manipulative power. 

Due to their deeper understanding of the world, most women have a much deeper interest in what we might call the spiritual world than have most of us men, and some women posses an amazing ability to connect with the divine powers, which I know for a fact, because my wife Larissa and her mother Jacinta both are renowned healers in our neighbourhood. 
Of cause I don't deny, that a man also can posses healing powers and have a connection to the divine. But to my knowledge more women than men posses this power. A female power, which as we all know, in past centuries has been feared my men with authority in the western churches to such a degree, that those mentally and spiritually superior women were persecuted and executed as witches. 
It is no coincidence, that in many of the ancient cultures, of which some were Matriarchal, Goddesses and Priestesses had an important role, and in Matriarchies as for instant Bronze Age Crete, the exuberantly dressed Priestesses of The Great Goddess were the most important persons, who were assisted by almost naked young men.

As further proof of women superiority I will stress the fact, that today, where girls and young women no longer are subject to the same patriarchal prejudices and restriction in the educational system as they were in the recent past, they often by far outdo the boys and the young male students with regard to who are achieving the best result. And young females are far better car drivers than young men. 
(In your female led community we didn't have cars. Our women were against private motoring because of the pollution it caused, so we always walked or biked or used public transport. Therefore I have never had a driver's license. And what you never had, you don't miss, as my mom always said). 
It is a well known fact, that women on average live longer than men. 
And also sexually women are superior to men. As a young woman Larissa was very demanding in bed when we were having sexual intercourse. She often had multiple orgasms before she let me have one, and she often even wanted more. When she finally was satisfied, I felt quite exhausted, while Larissa did not seem to be exhausted at all.

All this said, I would emphasize, that this does not mean, that every woman is superior to any given man. Average values don't always hold good on the individual level, as we all should know.

And in some respect men are superior to women: Men mostly are physically stronger than women. And boys and men more often than not have a better sense of direction than women have. As we were children, my sister Ida, and even my mom, often risked getting lost when we were in foreign surroundings some way from home, if they didn't have me to guide them.

So I still think that the average women is superior to the average man in a lot of respects. Some of them I have listed above. But as I just said this of cause does not mean, that every woman is superior to every man. That was what I thought as a boy and as a young man, because of my upbringing in a community, which was a kind of mini Matriarchy. But today I know that you have to count for the many and deep individual differences among people. You should not just judge the world and the people according to some fix ideology, be it the idea of Woman Superiority or otherwise.
I think women are superior in every important aspect of life to not properly educated men. What this education should be defined by mothers, female teachers, doctors, lawyers...
I mean, men are in my opinion needed in the world, but only if they are capable of obey to women without restrictions.
An interesting and thought provoking read. Taken as a collective, I think what it boils down to ultimately is that we have seen the consequences of males attempting to assert their dominance at various different levels of society and the damage powerful testosterone so often causes. 

What examples we do have of dominant matriarchy seems to be almost incomparably preferable.
(07-20-2021, 02:27 PM)Fany Wrote: I think women are superior in every important aspect of life to not properly educated men. What this education should be defined by mothers, female teachers, doctors, lawyers...
I mean, men are in my opinion needed in the world, but only if they are capable of obey to women without restrictions.

Dear Fany

You write:

"I mean, men are in my opinion needed in the world, but only if they are capable of obey to women without restrictions."

This is a rather precise description of the Female Led Community in which I grew up.
But with one important addition:
As the male partners of the women were expected to obey their wifes, if they wanted to stay among us, and we boys were told to obey our mothers and our teenage sisters, so were the girls always told by their mothers to respect us boys, and never to misuse their authority. 
Because the wise women knew, that their Female Led Community would only exist, and be a nice place for all it's members to live in, if everybody accepted the rules, because they felt that they were treated in a fair way.
And of cause men are needed in the world.
My mother used to compare our small community with a tree:
The women and girls were the trunk, and the men and we boys were the leaves of the tree.
No part of the tree can survive without the outer part. But the trunk is what constitutes the tree. The leaves being its helpers, so to speak.

(07-20-2021, 04:28 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: An interesting and thought provoking read. Taken as a collective, I think what it boils down to ultimately is that we have seen the consequences of males attempting to assert their dominance at various different levels of society and the damage powerful testosterone so often causes. 

What examples we do have of dominant matriarchy seems to be almost incomparably preferable.

Dear Girlygirl

"What examples we do have of dominant matriarchy seems to be almost incomparably preferable."

Well, no society or community is perfect. In the late 1970s our little Matriarchy went through what I use to call a fanatical period, where our mothers were absorbed with everything related to the ancient Matriarchies and ancient matriarchal rituals and Goddess worship. 
Some of us boys, including me, had to suffer because of our mother's obsession with ancient matriarchal rituals.
But I don't blame our feminist mothers, because fanaticism quite simply was typical of the time, especially among people who were in opposition to the society, or, like our mothers did, tried to create a new form of community.
Our upbringing in a Female Led Community with loving mothers and sisters have given me and all the other boys so much to be thankful for.
The best prof is, that almost all of us, boys and girls alike, as young adults formed Female Led families ourselves and have raised our children in accordance with the principles of our mothers.
And in our times, where the great extent of sexual harassment of women by men through the last decades is finally being disclosed, I am glad that I - and all boys who lived or are living today in our Female Led families - from very early have been told, that the most shameful and degrading thing a boy can do, is to use force against, or in any way harass, a girl or a woman.
Non of us boys or our sons have ever done such vile things to a girl or a woman. 
Not because we are better than other men - because this we are not - but because we from early on were told to respect and honer girls and women.

"I think what it boils down to ultimately is that we have seen the consequences of males attempting to assert their dominance at various different levels of society and the damage powerful testosterone so often causes."

Exactly. And therefore 90% or more of all inmates in prisons are men, and always have been.
What a wonderful series of postings, and exactly what we are about on this platform. It is true that males are not worthless, but many of the 'manly' elements of that worth have less value now than in the past - strength being replaced by machinery, planning by software, even a sense of direction by GPS - whereas areas where Women have greater strengths - networking, communicating, caring, leading, disciplining - continue to be needed.

Even in the area of physical strength, Women are now taking great strides, with Women's sports and gym/muscle/bodybuilding changing the way people now perceive Female beauty.

The irreversible shift to Female power is occurring. No mere male can stop it, and the best strategy is for males to accept it and modify their behaviour accordingly.
(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: The concept of Female Led Relationship to some degree seems to be founded on the assumption, that women in most if not all respects are superior to men.[/font][/size]

But is it true?

Do you agree?

...Yes, it's true that FLR, to some degree, was founded on the assumption that women are superior.

NO...it is not true.

I do not agree women NOR men are superior to one or the other, simply because my mother taught me the finer points of gender equality, some of which I'll touch upon here in a bit.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: From my early boyhood my mother told my dear little sister Ida and me of the superiority of girls as a given fact.

That's called brainwashing; a term used interchangeably with "behavior modification" by the Central Intelligence Agency. It's literally no different than if a man told his dear daughter and brother that the superiority of men is a given fact, and then FORCED his daughter to dress and behave like a boy because women are inferior. An act which I am sure is just as atrocious sounding to the individuals on here as it is atrocious sounding to me.

Why then, does it somehow become NOT atrocious for a woman to do the exact same thing with her son? I'll give you hint: IT DOESN'T lmao. It is, quite blatantly: dangerous, sexist, manipulative BRAINWASHING that does NOTHING to further the cause of gender equality, and actively ATTACKS gender equality.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: Regarding the question of whether or not women are the superior sex I will say, that a woman generally is more emphatic, and because of her higher level of intelligence she is more thoughtful, she better understand other peoples needs and feelings, and therefore she is better to care for other people.

This is explained scientifically by evolution, and provides no evidence of innate "superiority" in females. Let me explain: Historically, during humanity's caveman days, women filled the roles of homemakers and caretakers, whereas men filled the roles of providers and protectors. How and why did these rolls establish themselves in ancient times? Simple: Men were born physically bigger and stronger than women, who were born physically smaller and weaker. It would have been INSANE for a Cave Tribe to unanimously decide that women should be the ones to go after the saber toothed tiger and bring it home for dinner. It is simply NOT wired into male brains to send women or children into dangerous situations, because if anything happened to the women and children, the entire tribe could be wiped out. These natural instincts are still strong in males today; generally speaking, we're extremely protective of women and children because it's in the species best interest as it prolongs our collective survival.

Likewise, cavewomen evolved to become more empathetic, intelligent and communicative, because they NEEDED to be. While the men were off fighting the monsters, the women had to fill the gatherer role of the hunter/gatherer dynamic. To do this, ancient women had to have an extensive knowledge of plants and insects; which ones were medicine, which ones were safe to eat, and which ones were toxic, poisonous, venomous, or would just plain fucking kill you lmao. As a result, women became more intelligent, (generally speaking), than the men were. When the women weren't gathering herbs and juicy insects and whatnot, they were raising children. NOT an easy task lmao. As a result, they HAD to learn how to manipulate their offspring into making choices that would further their survival when they became of age. It's much easier to teach a child something if you make that child believe that it was THEIR idea to start learning the subject in question in the first place lol.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: Even in a patriarchal family it often is the wife who makes all the important decisions, without her husband even noticing it. A clear prof of the woman's superior intellect and manipulative power. 

Meh, not really. This sounds more like clear proof of male's innate stupidity and narrow-mindedness. Which, to the uneducated, may appear to be "inferior" qualities. If you understand history and evolution however, the whole concepts of gender "superiority" and "inferiority" become OBSOLETE. Let me explain: As mentioned, ancient cavemen were FORCED by biology to fulfill the roles of provider and protector. In BOTH roles, time was of the essence! They didn't have time to think about shit while the saber-toothed tiger lunged at them; they had to act quickly and instinctually, otherwise they'd be killed. Likewise, when a warring tribe started invading their village, they had to mobilize with their spears as quickly as possible and jump into action in order to protect the women and children, WITHOUT THINKING. In the heat of battle, thinking too long can get people killed, and when tracking down an animal, thinking too much on anything OTHER than the prey to be hunted could end up costing the tribe a week's worth of food. So you see, men HAD to be stupid and narrow-minded, otherwise they would NOT have been able to fulfill their roles effectively; roles which required more size and strength than it required intellectual ability.

To conclude this particular point: No, women being smarter than men does NOT mean they are "superior" to men anymore than men being stronger makes them "superior". When you look at things SCIENTIFICALLY with evolution and ancient history taken into consideration, the entire concepts of inferior or superior are rendered irrelevant when it comes to the genders and their individual strengths and weaknesses, because BOTH genders are PERFECTLY designed for their unique and EQUALLY important roles in the tribe; one gender would not be able to SURVIVE without the other one. We are EQUALLY important to one another. Hence, the genders are equal, and the concept "gender superiority" of either kind is nothing more than unconscious sexist bias and bigotry.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: Due to their deeper understanding of the world, most women have a much deeper interest in what we might call the spiritual world than have most of us men, and some women posses an amazing ability to connect with the divine powers, which I know for a fact, because my wife Larissa and her mother Jacinta both are renowned healers in our neighbourhood.

No idea how this assumption was formed; men and women alike have both always been fascinated by the prospect of life after death, which is where the whole basis for religion was originally invented. See, back in prehistoric times, when the cave people would all huddle together in a pile to keep each other warm, they would ALL have dreams, (men too, believe or not lmao). And when these primitive, stupid cave people awoke from their slumber, they would regail one another with tales of their adventures out in the woods hunting the biggest woolly mammoth they'd ever seen, (in a male example), and of the most lush and juiciest fruits they'd ever seen, (in a female example.) They all knew however, that NONE of them had actually left the cave that night. They had no reason to doubt each others claims though, for they themselves had similar experiences at night; an experience seemingly "in another world". It eventually came to be believed that this "other world" was some kind of afterlife, because in it, they'd see long lost friends and family members as well. Completely unaware that this "other world" was simply their subconscious minds at work during REM sleep, they unilaterally decided to form a belief in a life after death. Shortly after, they began burying their dead, as a belief had arisen that by doing so, their bodies would be more fresh and preserved when they went to the next world. They eventually started burying people with all their belongings as well; since hunting and gathering was still "a thing" in the after life, they reasoned that they'd need to be buried with their weapons and their dog too, because dogs became invaluable for their strong nose. If said person's dog was still alive upon it's master's death, the tribes people would KILL the dog simply so that they could bury it with their friend....because he's gonna need a dog where he's goin' lmao.

And all that shit eventually evolved into ancient mythology, which was then plagiarized by Judeo-Christian missionaries who traveled the lands, killing any pagans that dared disagree with their own non-existent deity in favor of a different non-existent deity lol. And the rest, as they say, is History. XD Bottom line: Men are just as infatuated with the metaphysical and supernatural as women are; it just might not seem like it on the surface, because as we discussed, men aren't really the communicative types, and don't feel much of any need to expound upon their internal philosophies and beliefs. Doing so could even put them in DANGER of being ostracized by their male peers as being too "wussy". So despite having spiritual beliefs, they aren't necessarily willing to talk about them, leading people to believe that they simply don't have any spiritual beliefs.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: Of cause I don't deny, that a man also can posses healing powers and have a connection to the divine.

That means you DON'T believe in gender superiority, and by definition, means that you believe in the EQUAL opportunities of BOTH genders. Congratulations; you're not a sexist lmao. XD

And indeed; take it from a biological boy who inherited his mothers psychic abilities; I grew up seeing dead people and interdimensional entities that were distinctly non-human; I also have a heightened intuition and ESP that sends my hairs up on end when something bad's about to happen. I however don't attribute this to anything divine. I'm too analytical and logical for that. I don't even really believe in an afterlife despite seeing ghosts, (which oddly enough look JUST like solid, flesh and blood human beings; really threw me for a loop when it first happened as a kid; now I'm never really sure which people I'm seeing around me are dead or alive; it's a big part of my social anxiety, because if I'm out and about on a walk, and I bump into a stranger on the street who begins interacting with me, and I interact BACK at them, and that stranger just so happens to be DEAD, then unfortunately, to any bystanders observing me, I would appear to be interacting with nothing but EMPTY AIR lmao, making me look like a total friggin' LUNATIC lol. ....So yeah; I don't leave the house much lmao. =P

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: But to my knowledge more women than men posses this power. A female power, which as we all know, in past centuries has been feared my men with authority in the western churches to such a degree, that those mentally and spiritually superior women were persecuted and executed as witches.

Lmao, the VAST majority of men and women persecuted for witchcraft were NOT actual witches. More often than not, it was simply a civil dispute gone wrong. An example: A man gropes a young lady in the saloon. The woman bitch slaps his ass. The man gets angry. Then he goes and fetches the authorities and accuses her of witchcraft, making up some bullshit story about how she's the reason the town's water dried up. Voila: We have a witch burning!

It almost NEVER had anything to do with witchcraft; it was simply a means to exact vengeance upon any of the townfolk that somebody had a grudge against. Many men were ALSO executed for witchcraft for the EXACT same reason: They pissed someone off. Research the Salem Witch Trials and you'll see the sociology behind it all, (I'm a bookwormy history buff, in case you haven't been able to tell lol); it was all essentially a political weapon for people with dissenting views. A few probably were genuine witches and wizards whose teachings and or practices were simply misunderstood as being something evil, but trust me, they were very few and far between; most of the people executed were perfectly normal, innocent villagers.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: It is no coincidence, that in many of the ancient cultures, of which some were Matriarchal, Goddesses and Priestesses had an important role, and in Matriarchies as for instant Bronze Age Crete, the exuberantly dressed Priestesses of The Great Goddess were the most important persons, who were assisted by almost naked young men.

This statement is inaccurate. MANY ancient cultures worshiped both male AND female personifications of deity. The way this developed was because ancient humans had two, all-important aspects of daily living: Hunting....and Gathering. Winter time was the ideal time for hunting, and before they went hunting, many cultures would do a ritual in advance; usually of the sympathetic magick variety. Sympathetic Magick is basically the principle that like things attract like things; the Law of Attraction. Thus, it was believed that by making a statue of the animal to be hunted, then dressing up in masks and fur suits and collectively "stabbing" the clay statue with their spears, they would in effect, ensure their success when it came time for the REAL hunt to begin. These rituals were done in service of a "God of Hunting"; the male aspect of deity.

During the summer months, hoever, farming and agriculture was vastly more important than hunting, and so they would form another statue to resemble growth and fertility. These usually took the form of bulbous, feminine figurines with giant boobs, giant vagina, giant butt cheeks, teeny tiny arms and teeny tiny legs with NO head on it. (Look up "venus figurines" for some of the most ridiculous looking ancient relics you'll ever see lmao.) This statue when then become an allegorical personification for what they dubbed to be a "Goddess of Fertility". In some cultures, these male AND female deities were also embodied by the sun and the moon, (the sun being male, and the moon being female in most traditions; other traditions switched it around, but the end result was they same: The highly revered and respected BOTH gender aspects of Nature. Only VERY FEW cultures were a pure 100% matriarchy or patriarchy; most had both men AND women in positions of power. It wasn't until much later with the advent of Christianity that sexism became more mainstream because the Roman Catholics were psychotic power-hungry war mongers, and it was (and still is) easier to control and manipulate the masses when they're divided amongst themselves. You can see another perfect example of such dynamic at play right now here in America with radical leftists promoting racial division via inciting people to violence.

Tale as old as time. Literally lol.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: As further proof of women superiority I will stress the fact, that today, where girls and young women no longer are subject to the same patriarchal prejudices and restriction in the educational system as they were in the recent past, they often by far outdo the boys and the young male students with regard to who are achieving the best result.

This is another inaccurate (not factual) assumption. The reality of the matter is that all men and women's performance in schooling and in the workforce is entirely dependent upon circumstances. If a man is doing a job he loves next to a woman who's doing the same job but fucking HATES this job, then odds are, the man is going to do a better job. Likewise if the roles and circumstances are reversed. This isn't even factoring in all the social pressures both of them are under; men being often far more oppressed than women are because society demands more from males than it demands from females. Women are allowed to express their individuality and emotions without the risk of being socially ostracized for it. Men, however, are not. It's only SOCIALLY acceptable for men to feel three, (yes, only THREE) emotions. Ask just about any man the following question: "How are you doing?" 9 times out of 10, the man will reply with, "Fine." or perhaps an, "Okay." AND THAT'S IT lmao. He will not expound upon that feeling; he will not delve into the why of it all. He DEFINITELY won't be honest if he's actually having an emotional breakdown on the inside. Because he's not SOCIALLY ALLOWED TO. What are the other two emotions that are acceptable for males to experience? The second most likely response to the aforementioned question of how he is doing, will be a resounding. "Angry." or even "Pissed off." So men are allowed to feel "Okay" and men are allowed to feel "Angry". The third? Horny of course!

But beyond fine, angry, or horny, a man risks being INSTANTLY attacked by his peers if he lets on that really, in all truthfulness, he really needs to have a good long cry, and perhaps a nice warm hug.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: And young females are far better car drivers than young men.

1. There's no actual way to verify this because there are FAR too many humans and cars in the world.
2. Even if it could somehow be proven as fact, it still doesn't do shit to prove women are "superior" to men.
That would be like saying, "Men are FAR better gunslingers than women, so men MUST be the superior gender." LOL
See how ridiculous that sounds when the roles are reversed? XD

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: (In your female led community we didn't have cars. Our women were against private motoring because of the pollution it caused, so we always walked or biked or used public transport. Therefore I have never had a driver's license. And what you never had, you don't miss, as my mom always said).

Definitely sounds like a cult lol. My condolences. XD

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: It is a well known fact, that women on average live longer than men.

...That somehow being an aspect of "superiority" is highly relative and subjective lmao. Many men fucking hate their lives. That's why men are FOUR TIMES more likely to commit suicide than women are; women are more likely to be diagnosed with depression and attempt suicide, but men still hold the monopoly on suicide; they take it a lot more seriously than most women do. Just last week my mom found a young man who'd committed suicide outside an AA meeting. He hung himself out on the patio; feet lying on the floor. Investigators said that he had to have lifted his feet up and made a determined effort to take his life, fighting his body's natural reflex to support himself with his feet to avoid being strangled to die, because he honestly wanted to die THAT much.

....And nobody ever bothers to ask why men are like that. Why not? Simple. Men are only allowed to feel three emotions. Why ask them ANYTHING? They're just big dumb jocks after all; surely they can just "tough it out". *rolls eyes*

The hypocrisy is astounding.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: And also sexually women are superior to men. As a young woman Larissa was very demanding in bed when we were having sexual intercourse. She often had multiple orgasms before she let me have one, and she often even wanted more. When she finally was satisfied, I felt quite exhausted, while Larissa did not seem to be exhausted at all.

Again, this has NOTHING to do with any kind of innate inferiority OR superiority, and EVERYTHING to do with evolutionary biology. Women NEED a stronger sexual appetite than men, otherwise they'd never let any penis anywhere near them EVER lmao. XD

Likewise, men NEED to be hornier and more quick to orgasm. Because: Evolutionary biology.

Can you even imagine what it would be like the other way around? LOL

If MEN had the stronger sexual appetite and endurance, and WOMEN were the ones who orgasm early??? It would be AWFUL lol. The human race would have died off EONS ago lmao.

Fortunately, Darwinism accounted for that lol. Biology is really smart; it designed men to have a stronger sex drive, but designed women to have a stronger sexual appetite. Studies have shown that statistically, men WANT more sex than women, but women ENJOY sex a lot more than men do. Very much so for the reason you listed above; it's fucking exhausting trying to please a virtually bottomless pit of sexual enjoyment lmao. It's also why women tend to want to cuddle more after sex, whereas most me just wanna go to SLEEP lmao. XD

And ya know what? It HAS to be that way. NEITHER gender has any choice in this matter, or any other matter in the entire universe. It is simply the way that it is, and has absolutely nothing to do with any perceived inferiority or superiority.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: All this said, I would emphasize, that this does not mean, that every woman is superior to any given man. Average values don't always hold good on the individual level, as we all should know.

...You just summed up all reasoning behind gender equality lmao.

(07-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Tjeik Wrote: And in some respect men are superior to women: Men mostly are physically stronger than women. And boys and men more often than not have a better sense of direction than women have. As we were children, my sister Ida, and even my mom, often risked getting lost when we were in foreign surroundings some way from home, if they didn't have me to guide them.

No; in NO RESPECT are men superior to women, (or inferior). The reason men have a genetic predisposition to having a better sense of direction is because men were the ones doing the hunting and fighting; navigation was crucial for them to succeed otherwise the women and children back at camp would starve to death or succumb to attack by warlords. This doesn't make us "superior". It simply makes is well suited for our evolutionary role, just like how women's natural traits and characteristics are best suited for their evolutionary roles; neither one is "better" or "worse" than the other; BOTH are EQUALLY important and VITAL to the survival of the species.

And with that....I am finished rambling about history, evolution, biology, justness/fairness and equality.

Well......At least until someone else says something really stupid that sets my civil liberties alarm bells ringing lmao.

.....Blame my mother; she was a rabble rousing hippie, and scientifically speaking, we inherit MORE genes from our mothers than we do our fathers, so it makes perfect sense I'm so passionate about social justice lmao. (Men really oughta be the ones inheriting the woman's surname in my opinion, seeings as more of her genetic material is passed along than his is lol. But then, I'm not big on the whole idea of marriage anyway; I don't need no silly piece of paper saying that me and some other person are officially in love. My aunt and uncle are great examples; they have a daughter and have been living together for decades. NEVER married lol. Both have their original surnames. ......I think I like that. XD
This is a very interesting and thought provoking thread.

For what it's worth I believe that males and females are both equal, no gender has superiority over the other. Sadly the world does not share that opinion. When I read comments on here they always seem to refer to the western world. There are many girls in Asia and Africa who do not have an education for various reasons. I have stated many times on here that people's dreams of creating a world where females are in control will not happen until women have equality in all countries on this planet. Maybe we should spend more time  working on this and correcting this inbalance and less time fantasising on a women dominated world. After all female lives, where ever they may live, or what ever religion they may be are just as important as the lives of boys.

If every country on this planet had a female president/prime minister would the world really be a better place? My answer would be no. Why? Put simply women are human. Power corrupts, greed corrupts. There would still be wars, there would still be famine. No one would care about the climate or saving the animals that we share the planet with. All they would be interested in is looking after their own interests first, then their countries interests and then, just maybe they would have a half hearted attempt in trying to sort out the problems we have on this planet.

The UK has had two female prime ministers, neither of them have cared about advancing women's rights and neither of them made any special effort to do anything meaningful for women.

On the subject of empathy men are just as capable as showing kindness, understanding and empathy as much as women. If you were seriously ill and needed a doctor would you refuse treatment even if it meant you would die, if the doctor was a male, or a different skin colour, or a different religion? Of course you wouldn't.

Ellie Jean is correct when talking about suicide that men are more likely to take their own lives than women and very correct in saying men have to hide emotions. The stigma around this does need to be removed as every life is very precious. The problem is that we have created a world where men feel they are weak if they show emotion and that is so wrong. I would rather see a man cry and get help than see a grieving family struggle to understand why there son/brother/husband/father is no longer with them. 
Remember, it's OK not to feel OK.
(07-20-2021, 11:57 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: This is a very interesting and thought provoking thread.

For what it's worth I believe that males and females are both equal, no gender has superiority over the other. Sadly the world does not share that opinion. When I read comments on here they always seem to refer to the western world. There are many girls in Asia and Africa who do not have an education for various reasons. I have stated many times on here that people's dreams of creating a world where females are in control will not happen until women have equality in all countries on this planet. Maybe we should spend more time  working on this and correcting this inbalance and less time fantasising on a women dominated world. After all female lives, where ever they may live, or what ever religion they may be are just as important as the lives of boys.

If every country on this planet had a female president/prime minister would the world really be a better place? My answer would be no. Why? Put simply women are human. Power corrupts, greed corrupts. There would still be wars, there would still be famine. No one would care about the climate or saving the animals that we share the planet with. All they would be interested in is looking after their own interests first, then their countries interests and then, just maybe they would have a half hearted attempt in trying to sort out the problems we have on this planet.

The UK has had two female prime ministers, neither of them have cared about advancing women's rights and neither of them made any special effort to do anything meaningful for women.

On the subject of empathy men are just as capable as showing kindness, understanding and empathy as much as women. If you were seriously ill and needed a doctor would you refuse treatment even if it meant you would die, if the doctor was a male, or a different skin colour, or a different religion? Of course you wouldn't.

Ellie Jean is correct when talking about suicide that men are more likely to take their own lives than women and very correct in saying men have to hide emotions. The stigma around this does need to be removed as every life is very precious. The problem is that we have created a world where men feel they are weak if they show emotion and that is so wrong. I would rather see a man cry and get help than see a grieving family struggle to understand why there son/brother/husband/father is no longer with them. 

Holy fuck I love you lol. *BIG HUGZ* XD
(07-20-2021, 11:57 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: This is a very interesting and thought provoking thread.

i have been making a monthly donation to this worthy project called Because I Am a Girl for several years now...
https://plancanada.ca/becauseiamagirlproject/welcome
i related so much to the aims of this program because i am a gurl inside  [Image: heart.png]
Please check it out.
Curtsies,
tris

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(07-20-2021, 05:21 PM)Tjeik Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 02:27 PM)Fany Wrote: I think women are superior in every important aspect of life to not properly educated men. What this education should be defined by mothers, female teachers, doctors, lawyers...

Dear Fany

You write:

"I mean, men are in my opinion needed in the world, but only if they are capable of obey to women without restrictions."

This is a rather precise description of the Female Led Community in which I grew up.
But with one important addition:
As the male partners of the women were expected to obey their wifes, if they wanted to stay among us, and we boys were told to obey our mothers and our teenage sisters, so were the girls always told by their mothers to respect us boys, and never to misuse their authority. 
Because the wise women knew, that their Female Led Community would only exist, and be a nice place for all it's members to live in, if everybody accepted the rules, because they felt that they were treated in a fair way.
And of cause men are needed in the world.
My mother used to compare our small community with a tree:
The women and girls were the trunk, and the men and we boys were the leaves of the tree.
No part of the tree can survive without the outer part. But the trunk is what constitutes the tree. The leaves being its helpers, so to speak.

Dear Tjeik,
It's a really nice view, I approve it totally!
In my family, it was a bit different, as my mother and aunt told me, that "men are bad in essence". I always feared, becoming a man like that and this conducted to hate myself for many years.