ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
visiting maid service
Just recently there was a letter about a sissy maid who visited several other ladies to clean their homes, but for the life of me I can't find it again....help.please...
I think you mean 'Loaned Out To Strangers' by Sissy Andrea. It's letter 8 in June 2021 - just click the link to the bottom of the page. Brilliant letter from Mistress Amber's sissy and I hope to see a lot more from them on the forum and main site.

Sorry if that's not the letter you mean.
Yes that is the letter.from my sissy. She definitely does not enjoy having to go clean for other ladies, especially as it seems friends of theirs "drop" by "unexpectedly"! It is quite nerve wrack8ng to her to be exposed.to others like that but also good experience for her. It makes he a better sissy maid for it.
Thank you for your reply Mistress Amber. It must be scary but she’s doing very well. These experiences should encourage her to be the best sissymaid possible as she represents you and learn from them to improve for future events. Andrea just needs to remember how fortunate she is to serve you and others.
(07-22-2021, 02:26 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Yes that is the letter.from my sissy. She definitely does not enjoy having to go clean for other ladies, especially as it seems friends of theirs "drop" by "unexpectedly"! It is quite nerve wrack8ng to her to be exposed.to others like that but also good experience for her. It makes he a better sissy maid for it.
Dear Strictwifeamber,
Sissy may not 'enjoy' being exposed as a submissive sissymaid to more and more ladies but the more she is exposed, the easier it will get.
i remember the first time i was exposed like that to one of MistressJ's friends i thought i was going to faint. My face turned bright red, my mouth went dry and my legs went rubbery. But in terms of making me even more submissive and agreeable to ALL women, it was a turning point. It became easier
and easier for me to accept my inferior position the more times i was 'outed'.
Curtsies,
tris neill

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged