468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gingham dresses
(05-05-2018, 12:55 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Now you can buy gingham dresses on EBay.  The process is discreet.  However when I was a boy it was more awkward but not insurmountable.  I used to be taken to a school uniform supplier.  The manager a rather formidable looking lady always took great pleasure in finding gingham school dresses for me.  I think she completely approved.  I used to try them on in the shop and often she suggested that I could just keep the dress on and walk home in it.  This I did on a few occasions, but usually my mother bought me a play skirt to walk home in.  I also wore frilly panties, white pelerine socks, frilled ankle socks (Often with a gingham frill to match my dress) and naturally flat Mary Jane sandals.

The gingham dresses I like to wear from eBay are by Zeco, my collection includes, pink ones, green, red and blue.  They all fit very well.  A size 40 though they also have a larger size a 42. The dresses are identical to the ones I wore growing up.
(11-13-2016, 10:41 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Recently at least at home, I have taken myself back to my boyhood.  If you do a search on E bay UK you can purchase at a very reasonable cost proper school gingham dresses sized for a twenty year old girl.  They fit me perfectly and I wear them quite a lot.  I have just ordered a yellow gingham dress.  I already have a green , blue and red one.  They are all very suitable for the adult boy.  The only thing to be aware of is that they really only fit reasonably slim men.  I am a 34 inch waist with a 42 inch chest and the gingham dress for a 20 year old fits perfectly.  If you are any larger you might struggle.
Amazon also offer schoolgirl gingham dresses up to age 20, and I own a pink one.  I was astonished when I first put it on because it was actually slightly too big for me, which did made me wonder if all 20 year old schoolgirls were bigger and stronger than me.  Gingham dresses are very pretty and very simple creations, and they have the art of making ANY girl look pretty and dainty. Despite the length of the dress, you feel pretty exposed when wearing it as your legs are still on display.

I want to also own a blue gingham as that is also very school-girly!

Lottie
Oh I found them on Amazon. Size 18 fits me lovely. And when a few pounds/kilos lighter would be perfect. But what shoes? Court or white plimsolls. I might even post a piccy if any one is interested. XXX
Until quite recently I had a gingham school summer dress. It was green and white, like the one my sister had at school, and which I was made to wear as a child. It brought back exquisitely humiliating memories of having to wear it in the garden at home, with just a pair of bottle green schoolgirl knickers on underneath.

I always felt thoroughly exposed having on only a pair of knickers under a fairly loose fitting dress.
(04-09-2019, 04:06 PM)Ali Wrote: Until quite recently I had a gingham school summer dress. It was green and white, like the one my sister had at school, and which I was made to wear as a child. It brought back exquisitely humiliating memories of having to wear it in the garden at home, with just a pair of bottle green schoolgirl knickers on underneath.

I always felt thoroughly exposed having on only a pair of knickers under a fairly loose fitting dress.

For Ali. I'm sure it was not only humiliating, it would also take years off you considering gingham dresses were most likely worn by junior school girls. Could have been worse, your hair might have been put into pigtails tied with ribbons.   

[Image: All-Set-for-School-2.jpg]

[Image: Pgitails.jpg]
[Image: tumblr-p5yxgne-XUJ1wmd742o1-641.png]

Oh I'd love pigtails

Might be a while but I shall post my dress too. XXX

Non-regulation knickers though! Might be before the headmistress
I do like the lad in his green gingham dress. Reminds me of myself. My gingham dresses were standard affairs when completing my homework, alongside panties, white pelerine socks and Mary Jane sandals.
Thanks for that, Andrew Jane!

I didn't have pigtails because my hair wasn't long enough then, but I did get clips and bows put in my hair when I was being punished. I also had a couple of Alice bands I was made to wear. My mother used to add to my embarrassment by saying things like "There you go, Ali, green bows to match your knickers!".