satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corner time for Marcus
It's good to be with you all, once again.  Things have been busy for me to make a post on here but I finally have some down time and wanted to share an event that happened recently.

One afternoon I was out giving the front lawn a nice water when I heard loud music coming from my son, Marcus car.  He was coming home and was about 5 homes down, that is how loud it was.  What I also noticed was how slow he driving. Usually, a fast driver, something must have his attention to slow his speed.  Well, you wouldn't you know it, across the street a few homes down appeared to be a group of about 5 to 6 women in the lawn having some kind of party. Not with a birthday party but appeared to just be sitting in lawn chairs under an awning all sharing finger foods and wine.  It looked like a real fun get together and wish I could have joined them but instead I was noticing how Marcus was gawking over them as he drove by- mouth wide open and I could read his lips and facial expression, they all attracted him.  With his music being so loud, I'm sure the Ladies all heard him as he drove by causing a disturbance for them. 

Well, I wasted no time, I was furious (and still am, If I'm being honest).  I shut the water hose off and ran inside.  I went straight to fetch his "panty punishment" bag and quickly closed and locked his bedroom door.  I was waiting in the living room when he finally walked in. He was singing and walking through the front door, looking quite cocky with himself, he didn't even notice me sitting in the recliner with his bag in my lap.  I quickly got his attention and immediately told him everything I saw him do - how he so rudely inappropriately stared at the women and how he played his music very unnecessarily loud in the neighborhood.  The street knows his car and know I live here so it makes me look bad.
I told him he was going to be punished right then and now. He complained and argued back how he had to leave again soon and he didn't have time for this nonsense.  Well, once I held up his bag of girly undies he knew I was deadly serious.  He went to check his bedroom, finding it locked, and came back down the hall and started apologizing. Maybe, if he first did that I might have let him off the hook but since he gave me mouth and was being rude I didn't give in. 
 I handed his bag to him and told him to pick a pair and change into nothing but his his undies.  He was dumbfounded and timidly took it and headed towards the restroom to change.  After a few minuets he emerged, wearing nothing but a cute pair of white cotton panties with violet purple lines going across them. He walked slowly and stood in front of me awaiting his next orders.  I decided he should stand in the corner of the living room. In the past he is usually in a more private room of the house, but I had things to do and wanted to keep an eye on him.  He objected and tried to plea that he would stand in the corner in his room or the restroom, but for reasons I just shared with you, I wasn't going to be in that area of the house anytime soon and I wanted to make sure he followed my demand.  He eventually lost face and walked to the corner of the living room.  

Once he stood facing the wall I gave him a very simple instruction, one that I know he heard and stuck with him.  If he moved his head away from the corner at any time, for any reason at all, I would go outside and walk across the street and tell all the Ladies, the ones he so disgustingly inspected what he did and what he was doing now. Then I would invite them over to cool off from the sun. 
I then had to point out that since he was in the living room there would be no way to hide when they walked in and he would be one of the first things they see.  I would then make him apologize to each for causing a noise disturbance and for eyeing them like they were pieces of meat.  I lastly warned him he would be doing this in only those very girly panties he was wearing and nothing else.  I could see him shivering and he stood like a statue against the wall for a good 40 minutes while I finished up some chores. I would have to reassure him not to move his head or he would be present in front of me and 5 other women while he was the only one displayed in women panties and we were all dressed very comfortable and confident.  I think he learned and he has since come home very quiet with not a peep of music blaring.

I included some photos of his corner time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-Valerie   Heart
Thanks for updating us. Very uncivilised behaviour from Marcus there but hopefully if he is given such ingenious punishments every time, he’ll soon learn the difference between what is acceptable and what isn’t.
A very appropriate punishment, how naughty boys should be dealt with.
Longing to serve women
(07-13-2021, 05:40 AM)sissy maid mary Wrote: A very appropriate punishment, how naughty boys should be dealt with.

I agree, thanks. I’m sure tough for him but something I felt had to be done.
-Valerie   Heart
Some behavior is intolerable and a good long time in the corner is an excellent place to think about it.
i agree with Cindy, the punishment did fit the crime. Women should never, ever be treated as 'pieces of meat'! By putting Marcus in the corner
in girlie panties with the very real possibility of being humiliatingly treated as a 'piece of meat' by those Women, You have turned the tables on Marcus.
He certainly didn't look very 'macho' standing frightened in his corner! Hopefully he will learn from this.

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(07-13-2021, 03:56 PM)trisneill Wrote: i agree with Cindy, the punishment did fit the crime. Women should never, ever be treated as 'pieces of meat'! By putting Marcus in the corner
in girlie panties with the very real possibility of being humiliatingly treated as a 'piece of meat' by those Women, You have turned the tables on Marcus.
He certainly didn't look very 'macho' standing frightened in his corner! Hopefully he will learn from this.

That was precisely the point I was going for. For him to have the uncomfortable and vulnerable feeling women have when men stare at them inappropriately. The threat of bringing them over really got him still. He shifted awkwardly and moved his hands about but his face remained in the corner the whole time.  The other reason I was tired of hearing his music, it’s not my cup of tea.
-Valerie   Heart
Valerie, an excellent update there, thanks. I agree with the other commenters too.
fantastic. loved the update. thankyou.
So cute, but you need to find some heels for him to make it much worse! A nice pink pair...