BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaction to Current Events
First, let me say how grateful and humble I am to be selected as the group member of the month. It’s an honor and I look forward to continue to help the group grow and educate everyone on the benefits of petticoating and gender role reversal.

We live in interesting times. Not sure who should get credit for that quote, who ever said it would certainly agree we live in a very interesting times. Over the last few days the internet is full of many people’s reaction to the event on Tuesday, from grand celebration to flat out misery and fear, many others have taken to the street to voice their disdain for the results. 

My views of this election cycle and the world in general may come as a surprise too many. As a radical feminist very few share my views. I am a big picture type of person and totally focused on making true lasting chance that ensures the empowerment of all women and the creation of a female led society and world. 

Unfortunately, too many people got caught up in the game of its my team (or party) against the other guy, we have to win or else everything sucks. They mistakenly put their faith and for some their life into a single person winning. No offense to anyone, but that is totally ridiculous and not constructive. Too many people live in their own bubble and think everyone agrees with them and shares the same views and values, hate to tell you that is total bullshit and its good thing your bubble burst.  IMHO the two party system is a pile of crab that only benefits that people in charge, there really is very few differences between the donkeys and the elephants. While I would personally have preferred she won over the duck, the reality is neither one really for the little guy and do not think both sides are not using groups of people (women, minorities, the religious blocks, unions, etc.) as tools to control them and gain power. Her winning would have been historic, unfortunately her rein would have put womenkind back by 50 years, she was not the right women to be the first women President, she is a sheep in wolves clothing and would have ensured the continued empowerment of the traditional patriarchal society.

In many ways we really needed this wake up call, I know it’s hard for many to accept that the world they thought existed was a lie, there is hatred in this world for both women, minorities, and the LGBTQ community as well as true fear of these from the duck’s people. We cannot afford to live in bubbles anymore and pretend these people do not exists. I was not at all surprised that the duck won, unlike many I visit many of cities and towns where his people live and witness first hand their beliefs, hatred and fears. The people that make up the traditional patriarchal society are not going to willing give up control, they are afraid and not happy about the changes that have occurred over the last 40 years. This is not the end, it’s a new beginning, a new rally call for us to empower ourselves and create true lasting change and the creation of a female led society.

RF
Do you think males should be permitted a vote?  Sissies?
(11-13-2016, 01:54 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Do you think males should be permitted a vote?  Sissies?

Interesting question, if we truly want a female controlled GRR society than we are going to have to limit many males "rights". Many do not agree with my views that males should be treated like women were in the 1800's with no rights to vote or own property. In fact males should be property of their mothers until they are married then become their wives property. I would extend this to education and career opportunities. Males should only get basic education and outside the home have limit jobs choices such as maids, waitresses, or secretaries. 

I firmly believe in the empowerment of women and that equality is a myth, society is not ready for true equality and works better when there is a clear dominated and submissive gender. Do not be fooled we will return to the days when one gender ruled and the other gender submit. I am going to do everything in my power to ensure women are the ones in charge and wearing the pants, if were dumb and not willing to totally feminized all males, then we will lose everything and become slaves to men again, and this time they will ensure we can never be free.

RF
Thank You, Radical Feminist

It is very enlightening to see Your Highness clear analysis.
This submissive sincerely agrees with the basis of Your Highness analysis, it has for some time believed that Marriage needs to be redefined as a means for a Female slave owning society.
May this submissive please suggest that as a start towards the new order, for the next election that any and all sissies, wannabe sissies, and submissives has the right to vote, the submissive asks its Superior Wife / Girlfriend /Mother for advice on what to vote and follows the Lady's decision.

Submissively and sincerely
elina
(11-13-2016, 03:38 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 01:54 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Do you think males should be permitted a vote?  Sissies?

Interesting question, if we truly want a female controlled GRR society than we are going to have to limit many males "rights". Many do not agree with my views that males should be treated like women were in the 1800's with no rights to vote or own property. In fact males should be property of their mothers until they are married then become their wives property. I would extend this to education and career opportunities. Males should only get basic education and outside the home have limit jobs choices such as maids, waitresses, or secretaries. 

Your views certainly make sense.  The all-male controlled 19th century was just another hundred years of human misery, and the so-called inclusion of women in the chauvinist 20th was no better.  My dilemma is that by agreeing with you I reduce your political power in today's world.  I know that government is properly no concern of mine, that such decisions should be made by my superiors, that I have no business thinking about government or voting when I should be attending to my domestic duties.  But as more of us are domesticated, we become a potential voting block for reform.  What's a sissy to do?
(11-14-2016, 04:55 PM)mellonman Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 03:32 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Your views certainly make sense.  The all-male controlled 19th century was just another hundred years of human misery, and the so-called inclusion of women in the chauvinist 20th was no better.  My dilemma is that by agreeing with you I reduce your political power in today's world.  I know that government is properly no concern of mine, that such decisions should be made by my superiors, that I have no business thinking about government or voting when I should be attending to my domestic duties.  But as more of us are domesticated, we become a potential voting block for reform.  What's a sissy to do?

May I ask you Sissy Renee, did you vote in the recent election?  

I believe you should vote by absentee ballot and have your Mistress fill it out for you, any other action would totally be against your core beliefs.

As far as RF beliefs and hopes, they will not occur in our life time.  It's far more likely Earth will be struck by a meteor, an ice-age will ensue, WWIII... than the likelihood of Femtopia. 

Enjoy your sissy-hood Sissy Renee as should others with similar core beliefs, your pursuit of happiness is what America is all about.  I wish you happiness.  MM

Even if Femtopia never happens, we have to be willing to fight for it. The other side is fighting back and they will win unless we are willing to fight for every inch. Things change quickly once the ball is rolling, if you ask anyone in 1970, 1980, even 1990 if we would have had a African American President and Women running for President, most people would have laughed at you and called you nuts. A lot of things can change over the next 20 to 40 years towards Femtopia, I am going to do my part how about you?
(11-14-2016, 04:55 PM)mellonman Wrote: [quote pid='2810' dateline='1479137526']
May I ask you Sissy Renee, did you vote in the recent election?  

I believe you should vote by absentee ballot and have your Mistress fill it out for you, any other action would totally be against your core beliefs.

[/quote]
Yes I did, but what a wonderful idea you have!  I'm a single sissy, but I have a Friend who trains me via Skype and I should have asked Her for help.  Knowing all my choices were made correctly, that I'm helping in my tiny way, approved by a Superior, would have been wonderful.
It's not really necessary to vote by absentee ballot.  In most jurisdictions, a voter is at liberty to request the assistance of anyone of her or his choice in the voting booth.  A proper, well-trained sissy will always request that her mistress accompany her into the voting booth to assist her in making correct choices and casting a correct ballot.  
Going to sound like a broken record, mothers are the key to creating Femtopia. This dream becomes a reality once mothers start raising boys as princesses and girls as empowered warriors. This is already happening at a small scale and growing everyday. The road ahead is tough, the fight is worth it, are you ready to make the sacrifice to make Femtopia a reality?