satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret signals
Hi everyone,

For many years we have played domination scenes in public. Not your everyday things like being dressed in something feminine or always wearing lingerie under my male attire etc but proper Mistress and sissy games. 
Mistress particularly likes to dominate me at parties and in our younger days, nightclubs and festivals. I have described before the virtual bondage routines She uses and of course I would always be in corsets, stockings, very frilly panties and often passable feminine slacks and blouses. 
We were wondering if any other Mistresses use hand signals to order their sissies around secretly. 

For example. If we were to sit down at a party or in a club, a quick signal pointing to her side would have me kneeling beside Her rather than being allowed to sit. Or She would cross Her wrists briefly then point at me, or the floor. I would then have to act as if my wrists were bound, at me and it was in front, usually though the signal was down, which meant my hands were bound behind me. 
3 blinks of Her eyes and I would close my eyes until given permission t open them again, with a touch on my cheek. A simple passing of Her finger across Her lips and I would be gagged until released. There are many more. 

How does your Mistress control you subtly in public?
We would love to know and perhaps expand Her repertoire.
A well established routine is for her to not say 'please, or 'thank you'. So she will say to me 'fetch my purse', and I will trot across the room, and return carrying her purse (looking like an idiot) and then thank her. It’s not so overt that people think it completely weird, but 'off' enough that people wonder about our relationship.
To share a few obvious ones, a snap of the fingers and a finger pointing down to a foot was always quite clear to me what was meant. Foot worship. Or, if boots are worn, boot worship. If foot or boot is raised, cleaning by licking.
(07-12-2021, 03:31 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: A well established routine is for her to not say 'please, or 'thank you'. So she will say to me 'fetch my purse', and I will trot across the room, and return carrying her purse (looking like an idiot) and then thank her. It’s not so overt that people think it completely weird, but 'off' enough that people wonder about our relationship.

It's always amusing to watch Men carrying or holding a woman's bag (or purse).  They always look uncomfortable and embarrassed.  It's only a bag guys.
I had subtle orders given in public numerous times. Yes fetching her purse while wearing an across the shoulder bag of my own.

Or while out shopping for new feminine clothing for me, holding an arm full of skirts and being told to go into the dressing booth to try things on.

Once in a restaurant, a sort of cafeteria style Italian place, I saw a male serving his Mistress, she kept sending him back for additional items, and her sissy was pulling out the front of his pants and performing light curtsies. I had all I could do not to go over and introduce myself as a sister sissy, but thought it better not to possibly cause a scene. So what is the protocol when a sissy sees another sissy in public service to a Mistress?
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.