satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spying on the sissies
The sissies didn't know it, but their mothers were spying on their lavicious behaviour, and recording it for future blackmail.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And what blackmailing fodder that would make. The real mystery here though has to be the circumstances that has led them to such a compromising (and interesting) position - one wonders whether it may in itself have been a product of blackmail.
Oh gosh Ali that's a pretty picture to be in for them, just what are their mothers going to do with the video.
What did their mothers expect? Left alone, in such pretty clothes, they only did want cane naturally to them. I don’t know what blackmailing plans they have, but I suspect such behavior to continue and intensify in the future. Looks like fun to me! Let them enjoy each other ❤️❤️❤️
(07-05-2021, 07:26 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: What did their mothers expect? Left alone, in such pretty clothes, they only did want cane naturally to them. I don’t know what blackmailing plans they have, but I suspect such behavior to continue and intensify in the future. Looks like fun to me! Let them enjoy each other ❤️❤️❤️

Very well said, I agree.