ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forced dressing
hi ya everyone . ever since i was caught in mummy tights ,panties and heels aged 12 i have been hooked ,even tho on that day i got spanked  and
was made to stay in mummys clothes rest of the day and my aunty and cousin came over much to my horror but as i grew up mums punishment was more dressing me in front of family and freinds over the years so was extremely humiliating for me and you would of thought i would of been put off, but since age of 18-19 i started wearing myself, mum knows i dress not much surprise to her but i did ay i thoufht she was too harsh but she said she enjoyed it and it made mt grow up quicker
How did it feel to be dressed up in front of your family by mummy?!
(11-13-2016, 10:08 AM)minisissyboy Wrote: It is strange how differing experiences influence us.  Like you I liked the idea of wearing skirts and panties.  Only in my case I talked to my mother about it.  I was 10 or so at the time.  She said not to worry I can sort you out.  I think a skirt would actually be very practical for you.  She took me to the shops and bought me my first skirt, panties, pelerine socks and Mary Jane sandals.  I wore the skirt etc home and never really developed any particular hang ups about it.  My skirts and gradually dresses as well particularly with my aunt were just considered standard clothing alongside my boys clothing.  It was never worn to humiliate indeed I often wore my skirts off my own bat as it were.
I also was never humiliated for the way i was dressed . My family were way too over protective in many ways and i was treated like i was one of the girls and babied and spoiled rotten .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
like this xx
I found it terribly humiliating to be dressed as a girl when it first started to happen to me. I got put into my little sister's clothes as a punishment. She's two years younger than me, so her clothes were quite short and/or tight on me too. Not to mention too young for me.

Over time, though I first of all got used to dresses, skirts, panties, tights etc, and then came to enjoy wearing them.
I started wearing dresses at age 11, my brothers and sister never bothered me for doing so, neither did my friends. The only ones who had a problem with it were adults. I got more flack from them then my friends and family. I liked the dresses then and my skirts today
(11-13-2016, 03:10 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Well I must admit that all my clothing tended to be to young for me, both my boys clothes and my skirts and dresses.  This was the only thing about my attire I felt awkward about.  Though most of the time I was very happy.  My mother used to tell me that I will grow up fast enough and I should enjoy my childhood for as long as possible.  Which i did.  My attire did fit me well, just rather young looking.  I am thinking of my gingham school dresses and neat little plaid skirts worn with pelerine socks or frilled ankle socks and Mary Jane sandals.  Also though not the purview of this forum little denim shortalls etc.

Were you kept in nappies and baby pants too?
(11-13-2016, 03:47 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Well despite sometimes having a fantasy about it, no not that far, just frilly rumba panties.

where they plastic lined
(11-13-2016, 05:05 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: They were normal little girl style panties, cotton or nylon with lots of frills.  Though the idea of plastic lined panties does sound appealing.

I wear them inddors and outdoors with nappy underneath
(11-12-2016, 06:17 PM)tiffany Wrote: How did it feel to be dressed up in front of your family by mummy?!

hi tiffany it was extremely embarrassing for me an didnt like it at all, but family found it very amusing