satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heels For A Sissy
(07-01-2021, 08:45 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Oh dear, my sissy would love to be in 3 inch heels. She has a minimum 5 inch heel and they are mostly pumps although she has a couple pair that are strappy open toed.

Hahaha - love that, you've trained her well! I've seen some of her heels, and even I could never walk in them! But I guess they keep her looking pretty...she needs to make an account on here, so she can tell us all about what it's like being a Sissy for Mistress Amber.

(07-01-2021, 10:03 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Oh but my sissy has such a great wiggle in her behind in her 5 inch heels, especially with a butt plug!

Nothing more satisfying than a girl's little booty...to add further to the humiliating...you have to send us a video of her in her strappy heels, shaking that little ass of hers!!!

(07-01-2021, 09:28 PM)afp Wrote: Pink 3 inch heel open toed shoes are the best for sissy for formal occasions.  Nice 1.5 inch court shoes in patent black just for casual attire.

I deffo agree with the pink!

A Sissy should have a: pink, nude, black and white pair of open toed heels!

Disagree with the 1.5 inch...they should never go below 3!
Yes I was a bit tongue in cheek regarding 1.5 inch heels, they’re too easy. A wide range of pastel colored 3 to 6 inch heels is very lovely.
(07-03-2021, 08:00 PM)afp Wrote: Yes I was a bit tongue in cheek regarding 1.5 inch heels, they’re too easy. A wide range of pastel colored 3 to 6 inch heels is very lovely.

Sissy heels should be minimum 5 inch. My sissymaid is always in at least 5 inch heels unless she is taking a shower or in bed(sleeping). If she is in bed for use by my strapon she is in heels then as well!
My Wife feels the same way about heels for sissies. After going thru Her regimen of heel training, i'm now only allowed heels of 5" or greater.
(07-05-2021, 10:25 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:00 PM)afp Wrote: Yes I was a bit tongue in cheek regarding 1.5 inch heels, they’re too easy. A wide range of pastel colored 3 to 6 inch heels is very lovely.

Sissy heels should be minimum 5 inch. My sissymaid is always in at least 5 inch heels unless she is taking a shower or in bed(sleeping). If she is in bed for use by my strapon she is in heels then as well!

WOW, heels in bed too - love that! I'm sure it gives it an even more slutty vibe!

(07-06-2021, 01:37 AM)sissy steffie Wrote: My Wife feels the same way about heels for sissies. After going thru Her regimen of heel training, i'm now only allowed heels of 5" or greater.

I always feel like 5 inches name the sissy too tall, but each to their own.
(07-06-2021, 11:41 AM)Melissa123 Wrote:

WOW, heels in bed too - love that! I'm sure it gives it an even more slutty vibe!

(07-06-2021, 01:37 AM)sissy steffie Wrote: My Wife feels the same way about heels for sissies. After going thru Her regimen of heel training, i'm now only allowed heels of 5" or greater.

Awww Melissa heels in bdd look great when they are pointed at the ceiling while sissymaid is being pegged. The 5 inch heels give her the best wiggle in her ass with her butt plug inserted.
I bet they do!

Will we be seeing a video of your sissy on a runway, hehe? The ass wiggling should be exposed.
(07-06-2021, 01:31 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 11:41 AM)Melissa123 Wrote:

Awww Melissa heels in bdd look great when they are pointed at the ceiling while sissymaid is being pegged. The 5 inch heels give her the best wiggle in her ass with her butt plug inserted.
i agree! Who cares if a gurl can hardly walk in 5" heels, it makes them so much easier to catch! Heels pointed at the ceiling look so hot and slutty bouncing in time to Madam's thrusts with my panties waving from one heel...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
What a delightful picture of heels and panties!
Longing to serve women
(07-03-2021, 02:57 AM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 08:45 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Oh dear, my sissy would love to be in 3 inch heels. She has a minimum 5 inch heel and they are mostly pumps although she has a couple pair that are strappy open toed.

Hahaha - love that, you've trained her well! I've seen some of her heels, and even I could never walk in them! But I guess they keep her looking pretty...she needs to make an account on here, so she can tell us all about what it's like being a Sissy for Mistress Amber.

(07-01-2021, 10:03 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Oh but my sissy has such a great wiggle in her behind in her 5 inch heels, especially with a butt plug!

Nothing more satisfying than a girl's little booty...to add further to the humiliating...you have to send us a video of her in her strappy heels, shaking that little ass of hers!!!

(07-01-2021, 09:28 PM)afp Wrote: Pink 3 inch heel open toed shoes are the best for sissy for formal occasions.  Nice 1.5 inch court shoes in patent black just for casual attire.

I deffo agree with the pink!

A Sissy should have a: pink, nude, black and white pair of open toed heels!

Disagree with the 1.5 inch...they should never go below 3!

My sissymaids strappy heels and painted toes. So adorable!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rnmy0bcq93y14...b.jpg?dl=0