satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trip to the Mall
In this land where men grow no bigger than ten-year-old boys.  Men had better behave their wives or face petticoat punishment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tom Lott
My wife loved the illustration saying that the artist did a wonderful job with the expression on Harold's face.  She said she has often seen and loves seeing that same look of fear and humiliation on my face when I'm petticoated and ordered out of our car for a humiliating walk through a mall or a trip into a store when I am petticoated.
It sounds like you might have a story or two of your own there, Shewearsthepants- care to share?  Wink

It is a great caption, though.
Very nice picture and it brings back memories for myself and my sissy . My pantiwaist wrote about his experience under daddy humilated with petticoat punishment 3-17-21. I also gave my opinion about his deserved mall punishment.     Ms. Mommy L
I have ‚Äúwalked‚ÄĚ the mall so many times with my mother-in-law at this point, that I am somewhat immune to the humiliation factor. While I am not dressed as a sissy per se, I am in totally feminine mode. The earliest trips to the mall when I was clearly a male wearing more unisex attire and carrying her purse, were much more intimidating - and exciting at the same time.
I have found sissy mall walks to be very effective training and quite fun (for me) as well.  Whether fully dressed, dressed as sissy boi or dressed with hint or flashes of his sissy undies rising above his pants or a bra strap showing at the neckline, it makes for a very attentive and obedient sissy!  We go to different malls depending on the his attire and the level of risk of being seen by someone we know.  The closer to home the higher the risk.  
       Malls are great because you can always keep moving if you seem to be attracting too close of scrutiny or stares, you just move to the next store.  It allows me to select targets that i might reveal my sissy to.  Perhaps it is the stylish female in the shoe aisle that gets to see my darlings panties as i have him bend down to get some shoes off the lower rack.  Or the clerk in the lingerie store that i tell i am looking for a matching bra and panty set for my sissy husband here.  We can get a booth in the restaurant and i can order for my sissy ....  a shirley temple for him and a martini for me.  If i see one of those gorgeous gay males at the make up counter I may stop by and have him do a color match for lipstick and nail polish.   I find the mall environment full of opportunities to show off or embarrass my sweetie!
(07-07-2021, 05:11 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have found sissy mall walks to be very effective training and quite fun (for me) as well.  Whether fully dressed, dressed as sissy boi or dressed with hint or flashes of his sissy undies rising above his pants or a bra strap showing at the neckline, it makes for a very attentive and obedient sissy!  We go to different malls depending on the his attire and the level of risk of being seen by someone we know.  The closer to home the higher the risk.  
       Malls are great because you can always keep moving if you seem to be attracting too close of scrutiny or stares, you just move to the next store.  It allows me to select targets that i might reveal my sissy to.  Perhaps it is the stylish female in the shoe aisle that gets to see my darlings panties as i have him bend down to get some shoes off the lower rack.  Or the clerk in the lingerie store that i tell i am looking for a matching bra and panty set for my sissy husband here.  We can get a booth in the restaurant and i can order for my sissy ....  a shirley temple for him and a martini for me.  If i see one of those gorgeous gay males at the make up counter I may stop by and have him do a color match for lipstick and nail polish.   I find the mall environment full of opportunities to show off or embarrass my sweetie!

fabulous     tommie
(07-07-2021, 05:11 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have found sissy mall walks to be very effective training and quite fun (for me) as well.  Whether fully dressed, dressed as sissy boi or dressed with hint or flashes of his sissy undies rising above his pants or a bra strap showing at the neckline, it makes for a very attentive and obedient sissy!  We go to different malls depending on the his attire and the level of risk of being seen by someone we know.  The closer to home the higher the risk.  

Wouldn't it be wonderful if malls provided sissy storage, similar to a bicycle rack, where Female Masters
could lock up their sissies and put them on public display? Gagged, plugged and with dresses folded up 
to show off their pretty panties or freshly-smacked bottoms.
Curtsies, tris neill

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
Maybe some sort of shop window, Tris Neill?

The sissy could be put into a Perspex box, gagged, plugged, mittened, with his dress pinned up to show his frilly knickers or smacked bottom!

Deliciously humiliating.
(07-08-2021, 07:31 AM)Ali Wrote: Maybe some sort of shop window, Tris Neill?

The sissy could be put into a Perspex box, gagged, plugged, mittened, with his dress pinned up to show his frilly knickers or smacked bottom!

Deliciously humiliating.

i like the shop window idea! Sissies treated as commodities to be browsed,
commented on and traded is appealing!

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged