satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dressing up?
Hey, my name’s mike, and I’m looking for some suggestions for dressing up to embrace my feminine side. My girlfriend mentioned that I was starting to seem to masculine, and needed to be a bit softer. I thought I’d surprise her and put a costume on or something? Any suggestions
That sounds like a great idea, Michael. There are all kinds of feminine and it is going to be more a question of what style you are hoping for, I think. 

On the one hand you could go really prissy and girly with a floral dress and flouncy skirt. In direct contrast to that though, feminine could be defined as something more like a cocktail dress or mini dress designed to best compliment one’s feminine attributes. Similarly, a women’s business suit could work just as well if it is seeing you in your regular workwear which is the trigger.
If you wanted to start slow, without much initial investment, panties and pantyhose are a good start. Add a bra and high heels if you like. Oh, and vivid red lipstick!
i would suggest starting slowly as GinaV suggested. Maybe try
panties and pantyhose under your regular clothes. It is amazing the
effect wearing panties has an a boi's attitude, you will be much
more feminine because you will feel feminine. Your girlfriend
will enjoy this softening effect, i think!

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
I agree with all the above replies but to me nothing matches the effect of wearing a bra.
Men and woman both wear pants but there is no male equivalent of a bra.
While wearing one under male clothes I constantly wonder if those little bumps on the back are showing, or maybe the fastening in the middle. Probably not but who knows?
I also have a lovely "bralette" that has less bumps and nobbles that should be more suitable for extended wear. I have also thought of getting a sports bra that should be virtually invisible under most shirts.
I always find it amusing that women often say the first thing they take off when they get home is their bra where as I put one on as soon as I get home.
Longing to serve women
Re: That Bra
What covering is worn over the Bra makes a difference ----- a B-I-G difference !
Something dark heavy with a contrasting pattern as opposed to something sheer (see-thru) 

AND OH MY GOSH THE COLOR OF THAT BRA - bright vivid RED or BLACK !

A blouse or fitted (tight) shirt - what have we here ?
A "T" shirt with an open collar - a stray strap appearing 
A sleeveless shirt covering - a stray strap -

Someone comes along and gives you an atta-boy pat on the back and what is this bump ?

And HORRORS AVOID the *BULLET* Bra - the conical cones - no way to cover the peaks busting out !

sissy maid mary:
I always find it amusing that women often say the first thing they take off when they get home is their bra where as I put one on as soon as I get home.

Upon arriving home or out for sometime coming home removing that Bra and seeing the groovy strap and bust lines - put it back on can't be seen with these !

Then there is the trip to the sun tan enhanced beach - that bikini bra top - I have been branded with untanned skin AND IT SHOWS !

Oh dear what a dilemma - what to do ?
The time honoured combination of a chastity device and a butt plug will certainly make you less masculine, 'softer' and more attentive to her needs.
I first dressed in front of my wife by surprising her with breakfast in bed on a Sunday morning dressed in a simple (from Ann Summers) maids outfit. That went down a treat, and the rest, as they say, is history.
(06-21-2021, 05:21 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: The time honoured combination of a chastity device and a butt plug will certainly make you less masculine, 'softer' and more attentive to her needs.

Could you tell me more about where I can acquire these things? It seems like something interesting to trty
(06-22-2021, 04:09 PM)Micheallancaster Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 05:21 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: The time honoured combination of a chastity device and a butt plug will certainly make you less masculine, 'softer' and more attentive to her needs.

Could you tell me more about where I can acquire these things? It seems like something interesting to trty

A google search is your best bet. There are numerous online retailers and you will be able to find one that is in your country to minimise postage and other costs. Try a fairly modest plug as a first purchase, you might find a large one rather too daunting until you have trained yourself to accept something larger comfortably.