ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diaper shopping first time
(07-18-2021, 02:09 AM)Ellie Jean Wrote: I love this store; I just got a case of these a while back and they might be my new favorite disposable lol: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/bny/
Thanks for the links.  Definetely going to get some of those!
(07-18-2021, 01:08 PM)markuk Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 02:09 AM)Ellie Jean Wrote: I love this store; I just got a case of these a while back and they might be my new favorite disposable lol: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/bny/
Thanks for the links.  Definetely going to get some of those!

They are so choice; if you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up. XD

(Bonus points to whoever's old enough to understand that reference lmao. XD)
(07-18-2021, 02:25 PM)Ellie Jean Wrote: They are so choice; if you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up. XD

I get the reference.
Spoiler Alert / Hint:
Bueler…. bueler…
I don't get it . Is it an American thing ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
It's a reference to a movie called "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." It's a teenage version of carpe diem.
(07-18-2021, 08:06 PM)Bill Wrote: I don't get it . Is it an American thing ?

...They'll all say he's a righteous dude. Big Grin

(07-18-2021, 06:55 PM)afp Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 02:25 PM)Ellie Jean Wrote: They are so choice; if you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up. XD

I get the reference.
Spoiler Alert / Hint:
Bueler…. bueler…

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. Sad

#SaveFerris! Tongue
Ellie Jean, we share one of my favorite movies there. Among the first VHS tapes I got from the rental store.
(07-19-2021, 10:28 PM)afp Wrote: Ellie Jean, we share one of my favorite movies there. Among the first VHS tapes I got from the rental store.

Indeed; it's an excellent pick-me-up lol. XD

Ha! Good ol' VHS. I miss the 90's and those giant white, plastic, slice-your-hand-open covers containing all my favorite animated Disney classics lol. XD

I have a teenager friend who's still in high school; he makes me feel old as hell and it scares the crap outta me lmao.

Pretty soon I'm going to be hearing my favorite punk rock bands on the golden oldies station, then I'll probably have a little existential crisis lol.