satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male dance/ ballet
Hey, I’m Mike and I’m new here. One of the things I’ve always wanted to try is ballet, a traditionally feminine hobby. Just wondering if there’s any dancers that could give me some tips or advice on how to get into it
Welcome to the forum, Michael. You have certainly come to the right place to explore your femininity and I hope you find plenty on here to interest you. As far as ballet is concerned, I am no expert but it is certainly a great place to start.  Big Grin
Welcome Michael. I have heard ballet is a great way to start too but unfortunately have no personal experience. Hopefully someone will reply and let us in on their experiences.
Hiya Michael!

Ballet is absolutely delicious, isn’t it? A great excuse to wear tights and a leotard and nobody questioning it. I think it’s really hard work, too, so a good way of exercising.

Have you tried looking online for local beginner sessions?