satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media Piece on TV last night
Glad everyone is being open to me shouting from my soapbox. Even if you can't get the video to work let us know what the name of the show is and who created it. Why your description sounds different there was a show made by vice a few years ago about gender creative kids in Sweden - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs.
(06-17-2021, 03:57 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Glad everyone is being open to me shouting from my soapbox. Even if you can't get the video to work let us know what the name of the show is and who created it. Why your description sounds different there was a show made by vice a few years ago about gender creative kids in Sweden - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs.

Very much on the same lines as the other piece, I will see when its up on the web and try and rip it from there, HDMI is hccp copy protected, its a piece about pride month went out in UK but they were looking at trans and gender norms and how State side they were enacting laws against trans persons and kids, then cut to Sweden where they are very supportive of non gender and trans. 

I am sure this piece will hit you tube, I have ordered a HDMI splitter which I am told will defeat the copy protection.

I have not seen this piece before its quite interesting and one of the parents is intersexed, its interesting to see that the males have a issue with the gender neutral, but also the older mother does not seem to like it and also suggests that the child likes to play with boy things but also likes to wear dresses but its suggested that the child does it to please its parents.

In saying that the child seemed to really like a dress and it was kinda nice to see the child being comfortable enough to play with friends in a dress.

The other segment was very much the same but there was a older sister who was happy been girlish and was early teens and a young bother who seemed quite content in his Elsia dress playing with dolls and an in between brother who again seemed content to be gender neutral but in saying that dressing them in dresses and skirts and keeping them in long hair is not really gender neutral its more stereotypical female than neutral.

In saying that both boys seemed to be happy enough with their gender neutral role though leaning towards the female side of things
Thanks Rad Fem for the YT, much appreciated.
Looking forward to the video Karen mentioned too.
(06-17-2021, 01:30 PM)afp Wrote: Thanks Rad Fem for the YT, much appreciated.
Looking forward to the video Karen mentioned too.

Well the video is along the same lines as what Radfem put up just the two boys were girlish long hair but seemed to be enjoying it or at least comfortable with it, I think the mother was using it as a means to remove "toxic masculinity" from their lives I guess the only concern is if she is looking for gender neutral why is there such a emphases by schools and the mum with dresses and skirts and girls toys
(06-17-2021, 03:57 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Glad everyone is being open to me shouting from my soapbox. Even if you can't get the video to work let us know what the name of the show is and who created it. Why your description sounds different there was a show made by vice a few years ago about gender creative kids in Sweden - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs.

RadicalFeminist, when you are up on your soapbox it is as if you are on your alter giving us divine guidance, as we kneel in worship at your feet. Your voice should be heard so please keep shouting.