ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nappy and baby knickers on show
(01-15-2019, 11:36 PM)Ali Wrote: I’m not offended, and I don’t mind answering questions.

I think the way my mother punished me probably was a reaction to the way my father treated her. She seemed to want to repress any maleness in me. And by treating and dressing me much younger than I really was she was, I suppose, making sure I didn’t get too big for my boots.

She was very supportive when I started to choose to dress as a girl, from when I was fourteen.

I still see my mum quite a lot. She knows I still dress in female clothes - I’m usually wearing a dress or skirt when I go and see her. I haven’t mentioned that I now quite enjoy wearing nappies and baby things, or fantasy outfits like schoolgirl uniforms or maids outfits. But no-one talks about that kind of thing with their mum, do they?!
Hi Ali

Could it not be fun for you both now, if you allowed your Mummy to baby you as you now love it too
I don’t think so, no.

I do have a couple of friends who see me in nappies and baby clothes, but I can’t imagine doing that with my mum now.

(01-12-2019, 09:26 AM)Bill Wrote: Ali . When you and John were in nappies together . Were you ever changed together ?

Yes we were, Bill. And very embarrassing it was too. Two boys lying naked next to each other, having our little bits and pieces wiped and sprinkled with powder...And then both being told to lift our bottoms to have our nappies slipped under us. 

On some ways it helped going through the humiliation together. And we eventually became quite close. My fist sexual experience was with John when we’d been put to bed together.