ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vendors I've purchased from
Hello, All! One of the challenges I've had is finding excellent sources for all things feminine: corsets, stockings, other hosiery, shoes, uniforms, dresses, gloves, garterbelts, cosmetic procedures, panties, diaper pullovers, plugs, chastity devices, remote control monitoring/control devices, magnetic cuffs and other restraints, auto-spanking machines, show pony tack and accoutrements, baby wear, make-up, wigs, nail polish ...gee, have I missed anything?? Heehee Probably.

Anyway, this is a great opportunity here to leverage on our various positive and negative experiences with vendors. Does this sound good? I'm new, and y'all have probably been doing this for a long time, so forgive me if I'm being redundant.

I'd like to share about a few sources I've had excellent experiences with on Etsy and elsewhere, and maybe send a little business to these worthy artisans. Maybe I can figure out a way to also show y'all what I've bought from them (customized panties, penis display doilies, shrugs, headpieces, stockings, pantyhose, shoes...)

I have had great customer service from the following, and what I bought is in ():
* Antonia at Enfemme Boutique; Etsy (custom ruffled panties)
* Star at StarlineLingerie; Etsy (Frilly Willy, panties, shrug)
* Jenkitty at JenKittysCloset; Etsy (custom John Willie maid's headpiece)
* Blanche at BlancheandGee; Etsy (garterbelt)
* Jen at DarkLadiesWear; Etsy (longing for one of her fantastic garterbelts)
* Mistress P at MistressPDesigns; Etsy (longing for her corsets, sissy kneeling pad, dresses....maybe some day)
* Andrey at Nylonica; Etsy (who, btw, is currently making me a custom designed garterbelt that I created (see attached drawing that I sent to Andrey. He's been great in advising me about the architecture/construction of garterbelts, what will work and what won't work, etc)
* Sexxxystockings; eBay (exquisite garterbelts! I'm just trying to decide which one/s!)
* MyDrawers2Yours; eBay (Peavy high gloss 40 denier tights)
* ISHTARandBrute.com (can't decide which leggings to buy...black, baby pink, blue?? Help!! )
* Shoecup (cute, lacy heels)
* (Ballet heels.... I'll have to figure out where I bought them)

Is this info helpful?

BTW, I've had mixed to negative experiences ordering from supplies/makers in China. Poor communication and misunderstandings the main problem. Also, their sense of sizing is difficult to figure out. 
* I bought what looked like cute leggings via a FB link that turned out to be a Chinese shop. Took FOREVER to arrive, and the fit was all wrong.
* Bought a really cute pair of shoes from a well known sissy store in China, but they botched the locking ankle strap change request. They'd probably be fine as long as you don't make any changes to what's advertised.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yours truly, Suzette
(06-13-2021, 05:11 PM)Suzette la Soubrette Wrote: Hello, All! One of the challenges I've had is finding excellent sources for all things feminine: corsets, stockings, other hosiery, shoes, uniforms, dresses, gloves, garterbelts, cosmetic procedures, panties, diaper pullovers, plugs, chastity devices, remote control monitoring/control devices, magnetic cuffs and other restraints, auto-spanking machines, show pony tack and accoutrements, baby wear, make-up, wigs, nail polish ...gee, have I missed anything?? Heehee Probably.

Anyway, this is a great opportunity here to leverage on our various positive and negative experiences with vendors. Does this sound good? I'm new, and y'all have probably been doing this for a long time, so forgive me if I'm being redundant.

I'd like to share about a few sources I've had excellent experiences with on Etsy and elsewhere, and maybe send a little business to these worthy artisans. Maybe I can figure out a way to also show y'all what I've bought from them (customized panties, penis display doilies, shrugs, headpieces, stockings, pantyhose, shoes...)
[quote pid='38456' dateline='1623604276']

Dear Suzette,

Thank you so much for the list of good vendors. A gurl can't have too many good places to shop!
The drawing of the garter belt you designed is gorgeous too. It would look so hot with a pretty pair 
of convenient rear-opening panties and lace-topped stockings  Heart

Curtsies,
trissy

[/quote]

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(06-13-2021, 07:42 PM)trisneill Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 05:11 PM)Suzette la Soubrette Wrote: Hello, All! One of the challenges I've had is finding excellent sources for all things feminine: corsets, stockings, other hosiery, shoes, uniforms, dresses, gloves, garterbelts, cosmetic procedures, panties, diaper pullovers, plugs, chastity devices, remote control monitoring/control devices, magnetic cuffs and other restraints, auto-spanking machines, show pony tack and accoutrements, baby wear, make-up, wigs, nail polish ...gee, have I missed anything?? Heehee Probably.

[quote pid='38456' dateline='1623604276']

Dear Suzette,

Thank you so much for the list of good vendors. A gurl can't have too many good places to shop!
The drawing of the garter belt you designed is gorgeous too. It would look so hot with a pretty pair 
of convenient rear-opening panties and lace-topped stockings  Heart

Curtsies,
trissy

[/quote]
Hello, trissy! I'm glad you appreciate the list. The vendors/shop owners I've mentioned have been wonderful to work with, and very supportive of my design ideas and modifications to their existing creations. I'm currently trying to coax one of them into creating what I call, "The Pleated Frilly Willy," which is in homage to the fantastic art of O M L on DeviantArt. (See attached.) I want to see O-M-L's oh-so-feminine sissy clothing come to life. That's my dream.
And yes, trissy, rear-opening pleasure panties with lace-topped stockings give me butterflies. I can just imagine a Mistress seeing me like that...."Ah, there you are, my sweet niblet. Here in the study with your nose and cockette holding those shiny new gold Swiss coins I got for you against the wall as I suggested to you." [Some would say, ordered!] Mistress continues, "I just couldn't remember if I parked you here in the study or in your baby room, Poppet. I see the gold coins are still pressed against the wall. Sehr gut, Darling! You're such a good girl!" [I feel her sweet breath in my ear, giving me goosebumps. Her pretty nails grazing my pouting panty-clad bottom.] "Oh, and I see you are properly plugged with your cute puffy bunny plug poking out here in back of your darling panties, Pet! Now take your shiny new gold coins and hold them carefully between your teeth while I guide you to the playroom by your bunny tail like so. Now march, Snockems! Knees high. Chin up! Arms akimbo! Fingers splayed! Heels clicking! Very cute!....."
Yours, suzette la soubrette

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yours truly, Suzette
Wow Suzette those are great sources, thank-you.
(06-13-2021, 10:11 PM)afp Wrote: Wow Suzette those are great sources, thank-you.

You are kindly welcome, afp!
I've thought of another vendor in my quest to find THE stockings for garterbelts, tho' I haven't purchased any from this vendor, yet. 
It's LuxeMyBody.Com . What intigues me about their limited selection of stockings and pantyhose is the shimmery texture, and looking at the models, it appears their stockings reach up to the crotch, which I find sexy.
Yours truly, Suzette
(06-13-2021, 10:22 PM)Suzette la Soubrette Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 10:11 PM)afp Wrote: Wow Suzette those are great sources, thank-you.

You are kindly welcome, afp!
I've thought of another vendor in my quest to find THE stockings for garterbelts, tho' I haven't purchased any from this vendor, yet. 
It's LuxeMyBody.Com . What intigues me about their limited selection of stockings and pantyhose is the shimmery texture, and looking at the models, it appears their stockings reach up to the crotch, which I find sexy.

I love shimmery textures on tights (stockings and pantyhose) I've one pair black 80 denier pretty polly.