ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice UK source for knickers and slips - anyone ordered from them?
Heart 
Hi everyone

A shop that I discovered on the same site as an article I found looks like a great source for cute slips and knickers: Nylon Nostalgia - but before I order a couple of items, has any forum member shopped with them before and if so, did it go well?

J  Heart
Ok - I may as well take a chance and order then - they look legit :-)
(06-13-2021, 10:00 AM)jorgen Wrote: Hi everyone

A shop that I discovered on the same site as an article I found looks like a great source for cute slips and knickers: Nylon Nostalgia - but before I order a couple of items, has any forum member shopped with them before and if so, did it go well?

J  Heart

i haven't ordered form them yet but have chatted to Emma (the site owner) on another platform. She is a lovely and caring Woman
and I would trust her completely  Heart

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(06-26-2021, 08:53 PM)trisneill Wrote: i haven't ordered form them yet but have chatted to Emma (the site owner) on another platform. She is a lovely and caring Woman
and I would trust her completely  Heart

Thanks for that - I have ordered a slip and a half slip and they'll hopefully be with me in a day or so.  Nice to know Emma cares too