satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Affectionate SWM seeks wonderful Mistress
    Hello, All! I recently joined this fascinating forum. I look forward to getting to know many of you.
For some time I've been a reader of your wonderful letters. I'm also a recent story contributor (see, Preparations for Afternoon Tea, that Aunt Helga posted somewhere around here)). Now I've decided to wade more deeply into the pond of total feminized subservience to a superbly superior wonderful Woman. This, after a divorce from a woman who just doesn't have an appreciation for having a submissive, feminized male maid and plaything wrapped around her finger. Oh vey! 
So, I'm searching for that seemingly elusive feminine Female who would enjoy an emasculated yet effervescent subservient  male who is totally devoted to Her and Her happiness; making Her life easier and very pleasurable. She'll enjoy my devotion, acts of service, demeanor, wittiness, obedience mixed with a few fits of mischievous "rebellion," (She likes to tame Her spirited pony - uh...filly??). She'll also bask in my silly attempts to delight her and make her laugh no matter how embarrassing they are for poor moi, including serving tea for Her and Her giggling girlfriends....and She'll enjoy my intimate personal services, my tireless tongue and  sweet kisses, my cooking abilities, my secretarial services, my handyman experience, my personal shopper abilities, my chauffeuring experience, and more. I could even chronicle Her achievements in taming the beast (uh... me), to give Her hours of amusing bedtime reading.

In return, She'll get a delicious thrill from transforming me into Her precious little feminized maid, Her pleasure pet and ponygirl, Her sissified baby, and whatever else She might dream up. (Eeek!) She'll enjoy probing into my weaknesses and proclivities to Her advantage, and use Her feminine ways, wiles, sweet talk, cajoling, coaxing, humiliation, and her paddle and riding crop to mold me into Her perfect Toy and servant...even transforming my appearance thru' laser hair removal, and cosmetic procedures to feminize my face, bust, waist, tush..... Wait! What? {gulp!}

I have no obligations, other than to my little kitty, so am pretty free to relocate.

Thank you wonderful Women for your kind consideration. 

BTW, I'm a Leo, INTJ, peacock (kinda' shy, yet thrive in the limelight, as embarrassing as that may be)

Warmly yours,
Suzette la Soubrette
Hello suzette. I just like to say, I like how you wrote this and commiserate with you but also wish you luck for the future.
(06-12-2021, 10:55 PM)afp Wrote: Hello suzette. I just like to say, I like how you wrote this and commiserate with you but also wish you luck for the future.
Hello afp! Thank you for your kind words.
I've always adored members of the fairer sex, and always envied them for getting to wear all the cute clothes.
I had a crush on my pretty kindergarten teacher, and I'd do anything for my second grade teacher. I was like their affectionate little pet. Now I'm fantasizing about one of them buckling a collar around my neck with a cute little bell and name tag, "Miss M's Pet"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yours truly, Suzette
Welcome to the forum, Suzette - you have certainly come to the right place. I hope we can look forward to further contributions from you and I wish you well your endeavours.
Merci beaucoup, Chief Stewardess Girlygirl. I appreciate your warm welcome. 
Wink
Jeepers, I just noticed that you have a slew of posts! I hope to read many of them. I'm so curious to see what you've written. You've been a busy beaver. ‚úćÔłŹ‚úćÔłŹ‚úćÔłŹ‚úćÔłŹ
Yours truly, Suzette
Welcome Suzette! Sounds like you are a perfect fit for Petticoated dot com! Glad to hear you've been an avid reader, and doubly glad you've decided to take the plunge and participate! Enjoy!
(06-13-2021, 04:00 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Suzette! Sounds like you are a perfect fit for Petticoated dot com! Glad to hear you've been an avid reader, and doubly glad you've decided to take the plunge and participate! Enjoy!

Thank you for your warm welcome, GinaV!
This realm of sissified feminization feels so inviting.... I feel an unseen feminine force gently holding my hand as She pulls me toward the deeper end of the pool, and the water is just the right temperature!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yours truly, Suzette