ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy projects
I assigned my sissymaid andrea a project today. She had to make a custom lettered shirt. Have any other mistresses had their sissies do something like this. Sissy andrea has more in the future that will be quite explicit to a degree!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgphxumb15qysz...1.jpg?dl=0
I’ll look forward to her future projects, then. Are you in any way grading these projects - can she expect punishment or reward if she does particularly badly / well?
(06-10-2021, 09:21 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’ll look forward to her future projects, then. Are you in any way grading these projects - can she expect punishment or reward if she does particularly badly / well?

Always punishment, rewards not so much as she is expected to do what she is told. I do think she should wear that shirt out shopping sometime don't you think?
Certainly yes Miss, should wear it with pride! And there are so many other messages she can make to tell the whole world,!!
What pride and mirth it must be for the Female who demands Her malette to be seen in such... especially if She encounters the joy in other Females' countenance viewing it.   Even more so if any Women might make comment or perhaps even ASK ABOUT GOING ABOUT SUCH WITH THEIR malettes.