satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid Sissy Conversions
I have talked to many mistresses that have taken advantage of their males having to work from home or being out of work to begin or increase the sissy status or their males.  I personally have been able to keep my sissy in femme a huge amount of time in sissy boi or full femme mode as he has been working from home.  It is adorable to watch and listen to him be all executive bossy while wearing dresses and make up and the works!  The limiting factor has been zoom calls!  Often he is all femme below the desk while male mode above which is cute too!  It looks like his work in the future will be largely from home as well.  I am excited about the future!  What about you ladies and sissies?  What did you experience?
Kudos to you SissysWife, your Sissy is very lucky and I'm sure its a thrill for the boi so attired in the zoom.
It sounds like you have discovered some benefits and drawbacks to your situation. Apart from early on when I rediscovered both nappy and petticoat punishment while living back at home with my mother, I have mostly been working as an air stewardess in one capacity or another.
Dear Sissyswife,

The new world is unfolding nicely for Ladies and gurlie housewives! i would have
loved the opportunity to work from home fully feminized, i am sure the constant 
femininity would have made me a better housewife and maid to my Superior. Switching 
back and forth from my 'male persona' outside the home to my gurlie and obedient persona 
in the home was difficult.
For You housewife, i suggest the use of a remote-controlled, vibrating 'pussy-plug'
while Your gurl is on Zoom calls. It could be very humiliating for her, and amusing for You!

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
Think that a lot of males are going to experience more feminization due to state of affairs currently and into future.
(06-10-2021, 05:38 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have talked to many mistresses that have taken advantage of their males having to work from home or being out of work to begin or increase the sissy status or their males.  I personally have been able to keep my sissy in femme a huge amount of time in sissy boi or full femme mode as he has been working from home.  It is adorable to watch and listen to him be all executive bossy while wearing dresses and make up and the works!  The limiting factor has been zoom calls!  Often he is all femme below the desk while male mode above which is cute too!  It looks like his work in the future will be largely from home as well.  I am excited about the future!  What about you ladies and sissies?  What did you experience?

Awww, this sounds adorable! Would love to see your sissy behind the desk, and in half male, half female attire. Suit and tie up top, lingerie and stilettos down below.
(06-10-2021, 09:35 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Think that a lot of males are going to experience more feminization due to state of affairs currently and into future.

Yes Female Master Strict Wife -- it must feel so exciting for Women such as Yourself seeing how to use this pandemic to greatly reverse correct the roles, dress and power paradigms of the sexes into proper Female Ascendant mode... embarrassing for we males, yet it must be SO AMUSING AND FULFILLING FOR YOU!
(06-10-2021, 05:38 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have talked to many mistresses that have taken advantage of their males having to work from home or being out of work to begin or increase the sissy status or their males.  I personally have been able to keep my sissy in femme a huge amount of time in sissy boi or full femme mode as he has been working from home.  It is adorable to watch and listen to him be all executive bossy while wearing dresses and make up and the works!  The limiting factor has been zoom calls!  Often he is all femme below the desk while male mode above which is cute too!  It looks like his work in the future will be largely from home as well.  I am excited about the future!  What about you ladies and sissies?  What did you experience?

Yes SissysWife. I used to work from home maybe one day a week prior to Covid, properly dressed of course. With Covid and everyone transitioning to working from home, its now 5 days a week, for over a year now. i have to fully dress every day, conforming to my Wife's dress code and version of sissy business attire. What she calls sissy secretary outfits, short skirts or dress, sexy tops, stockings and heels, and of course a complete set of soft silky sexy lingerie. All designed to keep me feeling feminine, submissive, and also horny and frustrated since i am in chastity and have a panty and lingerie fetish.
(07-13-2021, 07:13 PM)sissy steffie Wrote:

Yes SissysWife. I used to work from home maybe one day a week prior to Covid, properly dressed of course. With Covid and everyone transitioning to working from home, its now 5 days a week, for over a year now. i have to fully dress every day, conforming to my Wife's dress code and version of sissy business attire. What she calls sissy secretary outfits, short skirts or dress, sexy tops, stockings and heels, and of course a complete set of soft silky sexy lingerie. All designed to keep me feeling feminine, submissive, and also horny and frustrated since i am in chastity and have a panty and lingerie fetish.

How awesome for you and your lady.  I have been having such fun with him at home.   I too have grown to love and require the sissy secretary look for him.  Have made a habit of searching the thrift shops of proper attire for him..  Just love him in a stylish fitted skirtsuit!  Some of them required some foundation wear to fit properly so that started him in girdles too!  I love seeing and hearing him on the phone all bossy manager team leader while twirling his hair and sitting all proper in his heels , knees together of course!  It is the general thought that his business is going to continue thise way.  He even got two nice promotions and raises during covid..  I am loving it!
I started working from home prior to the pandemic. Now, I have a weekly Zoom call on Mondays to set priorities. The rest of the week, I'm free to focus on work without Zoom calls. That means, 6 days to dress as I should, as a sissy. Knowing that superior females would insist I dress appropriately, I do. I set my hair in rollers every few days and sometimes leave them in for extended periods. I've established a comfortable routine. 

Once though, I was a little too comfortable and answered the door in a dress and heels, with makeup on, and rollers in my hair. It was a UPS delivery. The deliveryman was walking back to the truck when I opened the door. He glanced over his shoulder as I was picking up the box. I don't think he thought he saw saw anything other than a housewife in rollers. It made me laugh though, as I thought about stories of promiscuous housewives and deliverymen delivering "the package." Maybe I should order something again?