ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All/all
I've been a regular reader of PDQ for several years now but only recently been visiting the forum.  So allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 72 year old life long sissy. Although I have hid and or denied it for most of that time. My first wife left when she found out but when I was 47 I was fortunate enough to have met and married an understanding and encouraging woman. Sadly she is now gone and I never tried to find another. But she certainly brought out the sissy in me and I in turn brought out the Mistress in her. Hard to tell where it would have all turned out. She was constantly pushing me to try new things. We made several trips outside the house with me fully dressed and made up. We went to the mall, movies, and restaurants.  In male mode at stores she would pick dresses or skirts for me to hold up against myself and she would stand back and ponder how they would look on me. That caused a lot of people to stop and stare which I am sure was her intention to begin with. Sex was intense and I was only occasionally allowed to orgasm and I first had to ask permission. Most of the time I was only allowed to bring myself to orgasm during which time she would ask me "are you a real man katie?" I would answer "no Mistress" and she would ask "what are you katie?" and I would answer "I'm your little sissy cum sucker Mistress. I had a penis gag which I seemed to wear a lot  and a cyber skin dildo to practice on. I would be permitted to cum sometimes while sucking that but only if I had it all the way in and held it there long enough for her to count to 10. Anytime I was allowed to cum I had to lick it up and swallow it. And always immediately after put my cage back on. I suspect she was training me to service a real man but we never got that far. On weekends after i fixed dinner she would take a shower and I would assist her dressing for her evening out. Before she left she would instruct me on what she wanted done while she was out. Usually cleaning up after dinner then hand washing hers and mine panties, stockings and bras, and general house cleaning duties. Sometimes she came home that night and other times I wouldn't see her until the next day. She never told me what she did and I would get slapped then paddled if I asked. So anyway it's nice to be here and read your stories and reminisce. I'll tell you all more about my sissy life in future posts. 

-curtsey-
The more submissive he is, the more he will do for you.... Train him well!!

[Image: Dominatrix.gif]
Welcome, katiez! i hope you will enjoy your time here with so many like-minded Ladies and gurls. Becoming the
gurl you were meant to be is a life-long journey, why not enjoy the ride?

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged!
Hi, KatieZ. Welcome to our group.
Welcome katiez. I love your intro.
At least you had good times to remember, many of us will envy that
Longing to serve women
A big welcome to the forum, KatieZ. It sounds like you have plenty more to tell us and I look forward to reading it. Interesting too that having been a sissy for so long you have no doubt witnessed a dramatic change to the way in which society has come to view such behaviours and values.
(06-10-2021, 09:15 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: A big welcome to the forum, KatieZ. It sounds like you have plenty more to tell us and I look forward to reading it. Interesting too that having been a sissy for so long you have no doubt witnessed a dramatic change to the way in which society has come to view such behaviours and values.

Big changes from years ago. When I was younger going out dressed in public could get you arrested or severely beaten. Now it is no longer illegal but some places are still scary to venture in to. But for the most part people are more tolerant and accepting even though I still got a lot of WTF stares. It was always reassuring to have my wife looking out for me if anyone got too loud or aggressive. There was never a confrontation but she would have jumped right in to defend me if there was. I noticed women would quite often give my wife an approving nod and smile. Teenage girls at the mall would giggle and sometimes ask questions. My wife would answer their questions honestly and tell them the benefits of a sissy husband and when they got older they should find and train a sissy of their own. I think standing there under the gaze of all those young girls while my wife was telling them what a sissy I am was the most humiliating thing I ever did. Sales ladies were always professional and more than happy to cater to a sissy. While they usually did say that males shopping in their stores was a common thing I ,being dressed, was a bit more rare.  Overall life is better now for a sissy but there is still a long way to go.

-curtsy-
The more submissive he is, the more he will do for you.... Train him well!!

[Image: Dominatrix.gif]
Welcome Katiez! This is a wonderful place to explore, experience and learn, and thank-you for sharing some of your experiences. Enjoy!