satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
married submissive husband
I have been married 12 years.  My wife has always wanted me to obey her and to control the finances.  I fought and argued with her for years.  I resisted her dominance.  Then 3 years ago I decided that I will obey her and be her sub.  I always had submissive fantasies about sex.  My wife wanted full control including sex.  We discussed the terms of our new marriage arrangement and formally agreed that she is in charge.  She now controls the bank accounts, and she gets the last word if we disagree.  I do all the housework, bathe her, massage her, obey her, and whatever else she asks.  Sex changed when we started our formal FLR.  My wife made it clear I would never penetrate her again and I must remain faithful.  My only sex is giving her oral sex and rimming.  My wife does not give oral sex. My wife decides when I orgasm and I am lucky to orgasm once a month.  She uses a vibrator on my cock to tease and deny. If she let's me cum I cum in my panty. I am a want to be sissy.  I have removed most all my body hair with laser and shave the rest.  I'll never have pubic or underarm hair again.  My leg hair is almost all gone.  I like to feel female and removing the hair helped with that.  My wife spanks me several times a week.  She spanks me seriousy when angry but otherwise just spanks becasue she knows I like it. 

The orgasm denial is a big factor in our FLR.  My mind stays focused on serving her the longer I am teased and denied.  

I am here to meet other D/s couples where the wife is the boss.
sks, welcome to the forum. A great intro.
Welcome to the Petticoated Forum, sks. While hair removal and panty-wearing is very important in
a gurl's feminisation, i found the greatest benefit of being feminised by a Women is the wonderful feeling
of giving up control and accepting your place as a servant.

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
You're very lucky to have such an understanding wife. I am sure that you'll be the envy of many of us here.
Welcome submissive husband you definitely have a dominant loving wife. Mommy and myself have been married for 18 years and she runs the household with a firm hand. When mommy found out about my interest in petticoat punishment and spanking she was more than willing to share my interest . For exchange she became head of household. For the record you Said you enjoyed being spanked . I don't think you would enjoy one of my mommy's spankings.. Once again welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum, sks- you have an interesting back story. You will certainly find plenty of dominant female / submissive male material on the forum so I wish you well in your quest.
Welcome sks! We luv hearing about others' thoughts and experiences, and of course you'll see lots of that from the rest of us here. Hope you enjoy the Forum!
Welcome to the forum, sks!

How delicious that your wife has told you you will never penetrate her again. I wonder if she intends to go full circle and insist on penetrating you? There’s nothing quite so submissive as obeying your wife when she tells you to bend over, then pulls down your panties and uses her strap-on on you.
(06-06-2021, 03:10 PM)Ali Wrote: Welcome to the forum, sks!

How delicious that your wife has told you you will never penetrate her again. I wonder if she intends to go full circle and insist on penetrating you? There’s nothing quite so submissive as obeying your wife when she tells you to bend over, then pulls down your panties and uses her strap-on on you.

Also quite telling how SHE restricts your release of male organ only via artificial source of vibrator - that in itself must lead you to redefining your sexual import to that below of human WOMAN's concern!
(06-06-2021, 03:10 PM)Ali Wrote: Welcome to the forum, sks!

"There’s nothing quite so submissive as obeying your wife when she tells you to bend over, then pulls down your panties and uses her strap-on on you."

So very, very true! Having my skirts folded up, my frilly panties pulled down and then obediently submitting to penetration by Her strap-on was the defining
moment in my life  Heart i was now a woman, Her woman...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged