satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re introduction
Hi

Following 14 months of enforced Non Dressing and no chastity play I have returned to both with a bit of a vengeance.
Although I have followed PDQ religiously I have missed dressing terribly. 
My first priority was to get locked up. Next retrieve my clothes from the loft. I've also bought a few new items notably a nice new Pinafore I couldn't resist (attached picture). While taking a picture of the new pinny I thought I would model a couple more items which was thoroughly enjoyable.
Looking forward to getting down serious cleaning, self punishment, more photos and hopefully visiting a professional Mistress again.

Curtsey to my superiors.
Sissy Maid Mary

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Longing to serve women
Welcome back Sissy Maid Mary. That sure was a tough and long break for you. I love those picture, lovely dresses, very well modeled.
Welcome back and congratulations on your return to dressing - judging by the attached photos you haven’t wasted any time.  Wink
(06-04-2021, 10:20 PM)afp Wrote: Welcome back Sissy Maid Mary. That sure was a tough and long break for you. I love those picture, lovely dresses, very well modeled.

Thank you

(06-05-2021, 10:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Welcome back and congratulations on your return to dressing - judging by the attached photos you haven’t wasted any time.  Wink

Thank you
Longing to serve women
I do like a ribbed pink turtleneck on a gurl. And pinnies. Nice!
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(06-06-2021, 06:41 AM)sissysoft Wrote: I do like a ribbed pink turtleneck on a gurl.  And pinnies.  Nice!
Thank you
Longing to serve women
(06-04-2021, 07:07 PM)sissy maid mary Wrote: Following 14 months of enforced Non Dressing and no chastity play I have returned to both with a bit of a vengeance.

If I'm not prying too much, how have you come to suffer such a terrible fate?
(06-06-2021, 10:28 AM)zizy Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 07:07 PM)sissy maid mary Wrote: Following 14 months of enforced Non Dressing and no chastity play I have returned to both with a bit of a vengeance.

By a strange  and long chain of events I suddenly took in a lodger, rather than let her be on the street. I had to hurriedly scoop up every sign of my dressing as I wasnt brave enough to reveal my other side. So I had company for the entire lockdown.
Longing to serve women
(06-07-2021, 05:53 AM)sissy maid mary Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 07:07 PM)sissy maid mary Wrote: Following 14 months of enforced Non Dressing and no chastity play I have returned to both with a bit of a vengeance.

By a strange  and long chain of events I suddenly took in a lodger, rather than let her be on the street. I had to hurriedly scoop up every sign of my dressing as I wasnt brave enough to reveal my other side. So I had company for the entire lockdown.

What a awesome thing to do for someone, there is hope for our world with kind people like you.

sissygirl
(06-09-2021, 12:06 AM)sissygirl 2 Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 05:53 AM)sissy maid mary Wrote:

What a awesome thing to do for someone, there is hope for our world with kind people like you.

sissygirl
Thankyou
Longing to serve women