satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should Valerie give Marcus a over the knee spanking ?
Valerie being a superior woman and one of our best members and good mother has had to discipline her son Marcus for his unruley ,rude,bad temper ,and a disrespectful attitude toward his female teacher. Valerie has tried with panty Punishment , public humiliation ( making him purchase his own panties) and at home panty and apron punishment in front of his sister  Natalie and her friend and Jenny a neighbor.All these Punishments have helped Marcus but Valerie does realize that the time will come when she must also take another form of action.                                                                                                                         Members female superiors ( Mommies, Mistresses,) Sissies ( regular contributers, and those who have not contributed). Let's have a good number of posts and give your opinion and contribute to a good subject. Answer the following questions?                                                                                                                                           Should Valerie give Marcus a spanking ?                                                                                                                          If Yes why do you feel that way? Give detail answer.                                                                                                         If No why do you feel that way?   Give detail answer.                                                                                                      Should Valerie hand spank him or use a implement or both?                                                                                                                                                                                          Should Valerie spank Marcus in front of another female superior?                                                                                                                                                                       Should Valerie spank Marcus on his panties or bare bottom or both?                                                                                                                                                                        Should Valerie give Marcus a good scolding?                                                                                                                     Should Valerie make Marcus stand in the corner . If Yes before or after the spanking or both?                                                                                                                          Once again Valerie has been a major contributor to this forum let's have some good quality answers and give her some well thought  answers.                                                                                                                                  I have written this topic because I feel that the superior sex that I am a member of must take control of our households. Also I feel Marcus has taken advantage of Valerie good nature and I would like to hear the other members opinion on the above questions.                                                                                  Ms Mommy L.
Valerie to say I am disappointed to this response to these questions is putting it mildly.    Ms Mommy L.
(06-04-2021, 11:16 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Valerie to say I am disappointed to this response to these questions is putting it mildly.    Ms Mommy L.

so am i but i would be to embarrassed to say what happened to me in public lol, maybe in private
My mother was very much a pacifist using punishments to reflect this and brought me up to believe much the same so I tend towards non-corporal methods when faced with such questions
Eh, it's a tossup if he'd enjoy it, and I'm not sure I'm willing to justify either outcome, so I'd vote for no.
(06-03-2021, 07:08 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Valerie being a superior woman and one of our best members and good mother has had to discipline her son Marcus for his unruley ,rude,bad temper ,and a disrespectful attitude toward his female teacher. Valerie has tried with panty Punishment , public humiliation ( making him purchase his own panties) and at home panty and apron punishment in front of his sister  Natalie and her friend and Jenny a neighbor.All these Punishments have helped Marcus but Valerie does realize that the time will come when she must also take another form of action.                                                                                                                         Members female superiors ( Mommies, Mistresses,) Sissies ( regular contributers, and those who have not contributed). Let's have a good number of posts and give your opinion and contribute to a good subject. Answer the following questions?                                                                                                                                           Should Valerie give Marcus a spanking ?                                                                                                                          If Yes why do you feel that way? Give detail answer.                                                                                                         If No why do you feel that way?   Give detail answer.                                                                                                      Should Valerie hand spank him or use a implement or both?                                                                                                                                                                                          Should Valerie spank Marcus in front of another female superior?                                                                                                                                                                       Should Valerie spank Marcus on his panties or bare bottom or both?                                                                                                                                                                        Should Valerie give Marcus a good scolding?                                                                                                                     Should Valerie make Marcus stand in the corner . If Yes before or after the spanking or both?                                                                                                                          Once again Valerie has been a major contributor to this forum let's have some good quality answers and give her some well thought  answers.                                                                                                                                  I have written this topic because I feel that the superior sex that I am a member of must take control of our households. Also I feel Marcus has taken advantage of Valerie good nature and I would like to hear the other members opinion on the above questions.                                                                                  Ms Mommy L.

She should spank when necessary, to reinforce the idea that things can always get worse if he misbehaves. 

But, Marcus should always be dressed. In heels to make it painful, and skirts of panties to make it humiliating. No point waiting for him to misbehave, if we airway know he will. The behaviour needs to, and will, improve right now, if the correct procedures take place.
(06-06-2021, 02:37 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: She should spank when necessary, to reinforce the idea that things can always get worse if he misbehaves. 

But, Marcus should always be dressed. In heels to make it painful, and skirts of panties to make it humiliating. No point waiting for him to misbehave, if we airway know he will. The behaviour needs to, and will, improve right now, if the correct procedures take place.

i definitely agree with Melissa, around the house marcus should always be dressed enfemme. This will slowly (or quickly!) eradicate
his annoying 'male' behaviour. i am speaking from personal experience as i was trained and immensely improved by a dominant 
Woman when i was in my twenties. Males are terrified of being seen as feminine because we are culturally indoctrinated to 
see Women as inferior. Stupid and wrong, i know! But this fear can be a very valuable training tool  for Valerie. Dress marcus 
up in femme clothing then take photos and threaten to publicise them, blackmail works!
And of course marcus (Marcy?) should be spanked, an OTK spanking is so humiliating and puts him in the right submissive mind-set.
It is impossible to feel macho when your panties are around your knees and your gurlie bottom is burning...
Warmly,
Tris Neill (a gurl who knows)

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(06-06-2021, 02:37 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 07:08 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Valerie being a superior woman and one of our best members and good mother has had to discipline her son Marcus for his unruley ,rude,bad temper ,and a disrespectful attitude toward his female teacher. Valerie has tried with panty Punishment , public humiliation ( making him purchase his own panties) and at home panty and apron punishment in front of his sister  Natalie and her friend and Jenny a neighbor.All these Punishments have helped Marcus but Valerie does realize that the time will come when she must also take another form of action.                                                                                                                         Members female superiors ( Mommies, Mistresses,) Sissies ( regular contributers, and those who have not contributed). Let's have a good number of posts and give your opinion and contribute to a good subject. Answer the following questions?                                                                                                                                           Should Valerie give Marcus a spanking ?                                                                                                                          If Yes why do you feel that way? Give detail answer.                                                                                                         If No why do you feel that way?   Give detail answer.                                                                                                      Should Valerie hand spank him or use a implement or both?                                                                                                                                                                                          Should Valerie spank Marcus in front of another female superior?                                                                                                                                                                       Should Valerie spank Marcus on his panties or bare bottom or both?                                                                                                                                                                        Should Valerie give Marcus a good scolding?                                                                                                                     Should Valerie make Marcus stand in the corner . If Yes before or after the spanking or both?                                                                                                                          Once again Valerie has been a major contributor to this forum let's have some good quality answers and give her some well thought  answers.                                                                                                                                  I have written this topic because I feel that the superior sex that I am a member of must take control of our households. Also I feel Marcus has taken advantage of Valerie good nature and I would like to hear the other members opinion on the above questions.                                                                                  Ms Mommy L.

She should spank when necessary, to reinforce the idea that things can always get worse if he misbehaves. 

Yes Melissa you are right it is a matter of time before he misbehaves. The fact that Valerie has made Marcus where panties on occasion with a audience , might make her consider making him wear panties a little more often. I don't know whether Valerie wants to feminize him more than panty Punishment. I do believe he needs a good over the knee spanking from Valerie. High heel training is also a consideration ,this would definitely be a plus and would add Punishment to his unruley behavior. I believe immediate Punishment is also a good idea. My sissy of a husband and myself have discussed how disrespectful Marcus has been at times and we agree some old fashioned discipline is needed.                         Ms Mommy L.  Thanks for your input Melissa.

(06-07-2021, 11:26 PM)trisneill Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 02:37 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: She should spank when necessary, to reinforce the idea that things can always get worse if he misbehaves. 

i definitely agree with Melissa, around the house marcus should always be dressed enfemme. This will slowly (or quickly!) eradicate
his annoying 'male' behaviour. i am speaking from personal experience as i was trained and immensely improved by a dominant 
Woman when i was in my twenties. Males are terrified of being seen as feminine because we are culturally indoctrinated to 
see Women as inferior. Stupid and wrong, i know! But this fear can be a very valuable training tool  for Valerie. Dress marcus 
up in femme clothing then take photos and threaten to publicise them, blackmail works!
And of course marcus (Marcy?) should be spanked, an OTK spanking is so humiliating and puts him in the right submissive mind-set.
It is impossible to feel macho when your panties are around your knees and your gurlie bottom is burning...
Warmly,
Tris Neill (a gurl who knows)
This was a great post sissy Tris Neill. Yes to completely dress Marcus up with his sister and neighbor their would be a good idea. This Punishment should be with members of the superior sex there to watch. Yes and I agree that Valerie should take Marcus across her knee for a nice hand spanking, you do know what that feels like don't we sissy Tris Neill. It is symbolic for Marcus to feel the sting of Valerie hand on his sissy bottom. Depending on how he behaves during the first part of his spanking , Valerie would then decide on a paddle or hairbrush to emphasize her authority in the household if she feels he needs another spanking. Most definitely corner time is a must after correction and the ladies can discuss his red bottom and the events of the evening. Ms Mommy L.  Thank you for your post sissy Tris Neill
Certainly a good amount of responses and feedback now.  Hope everyone is doing well, thank you all!
-Valerie   Heart
(06-09-2021, 09:15 PM)v-villanueva Wrote: Certainly a good amount of responses and feedback now.  Hope everyone is doing well, thank you all!

Yes Valerie I was hoping for a better response. Hope you discipline Marcus the next time he gets out of line.Spanking is based on behavior not age. Hope you are doing well.            Ms Mommy L