ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standing in the corner in front of the superior sex
Sissy members have you been seen by members of the superior sex standing in the corner being punished? What comments did they make about your perdictment? What did you do to deserve such HUMILATION? Mistresses And Mommies have you put your sissy in the corner in front of your girlfriends? What were the circumstances? My Millie has heard and felt the wrath many times of my girlfriends.Many instances over the year.                                                         Ms Mommy L.
Oh yes, many times! The first time was by far the worst.
i had just been with Mistress Janet for a few weeks and i was loving this whole new world of FLR. 

One of Her very good 'friends' from university was coming to visit. i was told Carole was arriving on the Friday, 
our usual Discipline Night, so Mistress Janet moved it ahead one day to Thursday night.
i was dressed in my very first short and frilly maid's outfit (Which i adored!), had initialled the Discipline Book 
and received my first warm-up hand spanking. i was standing in the corner of the living room waiting for the 
second stage of my discipline session, an OTK hair brushing. My dress was tucked up and the back of my 
ridiculously frilly panties was pulled down so that Mistress could enjoy the sight of my glowing red bottom.

i was enjoying the hot burn of my bottom and thinking about the hair brushing to come. Although the brush
did hurt, the sex afterwards was so, so good. My clittie was swelling in my panties and i was enjoying the
cool evening air on my glowing bottom when there was a knock on the front door. Janet told me "Stay in
the corner, I'll get rid of them." She went down the short hallway and opened the door, the next thing i knew
Janet burst into the room followed by a tall, athletic-looking blonde woman. Carole had arrived a day early.
i thought i was going to faint from the humiliation....and the evening went downhill from there...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged!
Naughty gurls should always do corner time!
(06-02-2021, 03:45 AM)Cindy Wrote: Naughty gurls should always do corner time!

Yes!
(06-02-2021, 03:45 AM)Cindy Wrote: Naughty gurls should always do corner time!

Cindy, you are so right! 

https://naughtygurl-triss.blogspot.com/2...wiser.html

Sadder but Wiser

[Image: Ip8zPda7VDakgccMNjPVUxDrJzLzrbvBFDZRpa7b...05NeU=s0-d]

Kneeling in the corner pressing Your scented panties
against the wall with my nose, i hear the click of
Your heels approach and sense the warmth of Your
presence behind me. i shiver in anticipation. You tap
the hairbrush gently against Your palm and a quiver
surges up from my 'clit' to my breast.
On the dresser, the ticking of the timer stops and a bell sounds.
Quiet, yet as loud as a gong to me. i gasp as Your hand
strokes my neck then grasps my ear, 'Time for your
spanking, trissy', 

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged!
(06-01-2021, 10:23 PM)trisneill Wrote: Oh yes, many times! The first time was by far the worst.
i had just been with Mistress Janet for a few weeks and i was loving this whole new world of FLR. 

One of Her very good 'friends' from university was coming to visit. i was told Carole was arriving on the Friday, 
our usual Discipline Night, so Mistress Janet moved it ahead one day to Thursday night.
i was dressed in my very first short and frilly maid's outfit (Which i adored!), had initialled the Discipline Book 
and received my first warm-up hand spanking. i was standing in the corner of the living room waiting for the 
second stage of my discipline session, an OTK hair brushing. My dress was tucked up and the back of my 
ridiculously frilly panties was pulled down so that Mistress could enjoy the sight of my glowing red bottom.

i was enjoying the hot burn of my bottom and thinking about the hair brushing to come. Although the brush
did hurt, the sex afterwards was so, so good. My clittie was swelling in my panties and i was enjoying the
cool evening air on my glowing bottom when there was a knock on the front door. Janet told me "Stay in
the corner, I'll get rid of them." She went down the short hallway and opened the door, the next thing i knew
Janet burst into the room followed by a tall, athletic-looking blonde woman. Carole had arrived a day early.
i thought i was going to faint from the humiliation....and the evening went downhill from there...

Oh what stark realization of the truth of inferiority of our sex for the malette when first and then continually exposed to the mirth of Modern FEMALES seeing it on display!   Surely as greater numbers of WOMEN hear and then see such examples FEMALE ASCENDANCY SHALL FLOURISH BECOMING THE NORM!