satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello Everybody
Hello everyone!
I am a recent high school graduate that just turned 18. I have always been a female supremacist as long as I can remember. I always loved making the stupid high school boys do whatever I want just for my pleasure!
I am completely fascinated in female supremacy and female domination. I love the idea of petticoating and feminization. I look forward to learning as much as I can on this forum!
Superior Female
Hello, ma'am. Welcome to our group. I am sure you'll find a lot of support and information here.
(05-27-2021, 07:30 AM)The New Superior Female Wrote: Hello everyone!
I am a recent high school graduate that just turned 18. I have always been a female supremacist as long as I can remember. I always loved making the stupid high school boys do whatever I want just for my pleasure!
I am completely fascinated in female supremacy and female domination. I love the idea of petticoating and feminization. I look forward to learning as much as I can on this forum!
Superior Female
Hello new superior female! 
It's great to have another young female supremacist on this forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask.  Look forward to hearing from you!!!
(05-27-2021, 07:30 AM)The New Superior Female Wrote: Hello everyone!
Superior Female

NEW SUPERIOR FEMALE... YOU ARE THE FUTURE!

A timid and dainty curtsied welcome to one of the burgeoning new generation of FEMALE MASTERS who shall in conjoined mirthful confidence to correct and recreate WOMANKIND's permanent future existence as the undeniably Superior Sex.  Love to hear the changes and visions what YOU as one of tomorrow's GYNARCHIC Leaders may enjoy in permanantly reversing the false paradigm in the sexual hierarchy of millennia past.  
Welcome to the forum. This forum should certainly be an education for you if you’ve come here to learn and there are more than a few sissies waiting to do your bidding  Wink
The New Superior Female, you are most welcome here. Certainly you'll enjoy participating.
Welcome glad to have you on the forum. I control my husband through petticoat punishment and spanking. Hopefully you will continue to believe in female supremacy and put your future male acquaintances, boyfriends or husband in their place.                                  Ms Mommy L
(05-28-2021, 01:07 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Welcome glad to have you on the forum. I control my husband through petticoat punishment and spanking. Hopefully you will continue to believe in female supremacy and put your future male acquaintances, boyfriends or husband in their place.                                  Ms Mommy L
Hi Ms Mommy L, 
I would love to hear more about your beliefs in female supremacy and the ways in which you control your husband. Could you possibly message me about the details of your lifestyle? 
Thank you for the warm welcome!
(05-28-2021, 06:45 AM)The New Superior Female Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 01:07 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Welcome glad to have you on the forum. I control my husband through petticoat punishment and spanking. Hopefully you will continue to believe in female supremacy and put your future male acquaintances, boyfriends or husband in their place.                                  Ms Mommy L
Hi Ms Mommy L, 
I would love to hear more about your beliefs in female supremacy and the ways in which you control your husband. Could you possibly message me about the details of your lifestyle? 
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Dear, Before we were married my dominant girlfriend and myself came up with (rules and goals set forth by me before marriage for millie) edited by Cindy under confessions dated  3-23-21. Check out the post and I had my boyfriend now husband recite and follow these rules.Read these under Cindy edited addition not mine that is hard to read. Ms Mommy L
If you want a specific question answered about myself and husband lifestyle I will send you a personal message. Hope you read my post under confessions about rules I set forth for my pantiwaist husband before we were married. Dated 3-23-2021.      MS Mommy L.