satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ready for the Office - the Secretarial Look
Here in Australia the seasons are turning and a chill is in the air, at least in the southern parts of the Continent.  

I'm dressed for work - the 'full dress' for the sensible 'girl' working at home.  

Cream, lace-trimmed, close-fitting, high-cut panties, matching bra, matching spencer, full hose, fitted three-quarter length dark-patterned trousers, floral - in autumnal tones - high-necked, full-length blouse over which I wear a mid-gray, soft, mohair-blend round-necked cardigan, its gold buttons done up to the top.  On my feet I wear flat Mary-Jane's; I wear light make-up and a mid-brown, short bob wig, complete with the fringe cut straight and high.  Ready for a productive day in front of the computer and on the phone.  Happy is my lot!  

(Though I'm wondering if a butt plug should be added!!??)
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
Dressed like that I’m sure it was a very productive day and every day from now in.
That sounds like very professional ensemble. What does your job entail? And more to the point, is there ever cause for you to attend video calls?  Wink
(05-19-2021, 05:06 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like very professional ensemble. What does your job entail? And more to the point, is there ever cause for you to attend video calls?  Wink

Thank you Girlygirl, I do feel completely focused at my desk, on my tasks, when dressed like this.  As for my job, it involves research and writing, which is perfect for home office 'wear'.  No video calls yet...but I can always keep my bottom half 'dressed' should the need arise Wink
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
i love the secretary look
How lovely! One of the few good things about lockdown was everyone being able to dress just how they pleased.

I wonder how many guys on video calls were wearing a skirt, or tights, or even nappies, on their lower half!
Yes Ali I wonder too about those reports of video calls where some participants no longer have their camera shared / live, but show an avatar instead.
I have frequently been in meetings, visible on camera from the shoulders up, but wearing panties, tights, skirt and heels out of sight. I've also done a number of video meetings where I've had imaginary "technical difficulties" making me unable to turn my camera on, while sitting there in full secretary outfit or school uniform. It's a little risky, because of the protocol of being on mute when you're not speaking so as to minimise background noise on the call, and the fact that the button to toggle the microphone on and off is right next to the one that does the same for the camera.
Sounds like an ‚Äėaccident‚Äô just waiting to happen. You must be enjoying having been provided with such opportunities that likely would not have existed outside of the current environment and there will doubtless be countless others have done similar.
Bhuna71, would you not be terrified the camera moves or you hit the wrong button. Lovely all the same. All part of the thrill. Kudos to you.