satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mother’s son sissy maid
Hi girls, 

I started this on Charlie’s post but I didn’t want to hijack it because it’s pretty long.

About 25 years ago I got a magazine called Esoterica, it was a Female Dom magazine it was pretty legit mag with good stuff and photos too.
There was this one article about a young man I guess from his-her pic’s was somewhere in her 30’s, she was directed from his Mother to show her life as a Mother’s sissy maid, she explained from a very early age Mother had been transforming her son-daughter into a maid and from the article Mother would send out postcard pic for Christmas to show the progress, I guess Mother was very proud, I personally was taken back by letting the world know but each to his or her own.

At this point in her life she was of course living at home slept on a cot in her room and was a maid 24/7 it was also mentioned in the article Mother had made all her maids dresses from the the pics in the article the one that she was wearing was black and white maybe 3 or 4 inches above the knee short sleeve a little lace here and there looked like cotton it just looked like a nice maids outfit that you could wear it to the grocery store and probably not get noticed too much, but what really got my attention was that she was wearing serving chains, first she had a ball gag held in place with a small chain and it was well imbedded with her lipstick lips really sucking on it with long chain earrings could see a little pulling on her earlobes beautiful long blonde hair was her own, chains on her ankles for short mincing steps serving chains on her wrists they seem to be long enough for house chores and a serving tray with little chains around her neck to hold it in place.
The whole thing looked bizarre but kinda sexy naughty at the same time, I personally was kinda turned on in my guy or girl mode I would have played with her, this outfit was worn when serving anything even Mother’s guest, she said they compliment her on how well she walked in her 5 inch white patent pumps of course she could not answer back just nod I guess.

She had 5 or 6 stories with pictures so I believe they were very real, I will post them all if you girls find this interesting.

sissygirl
Yes please. Very exciting.
Dressed as a maid and constrained in chains. What’s not to like? ;-)
(05-16-2021, 06:56 AM)Ali Wrote: Dressed as a maid and constrained in chains. What’s not to like? ;-)

I know right, quite erotic, especially when she told different scenarios each with a picture.
It’s certainly an interesting twist to a classic sissy narrative- I’m interested to see where you go with it.
I remembered this because of Charlies maid uniform being hung on the clothes line story.

On one of the pictures was her outside hanging clothes on the clothes line in her maids outfit, I’m sure her mother took the picture, funny what struck me was not that she was wearing her maids dress or even her 5” heels it was the fact that she was wearing her ball gag and the backyard fence looked to be only 5 feet tall you could easily see in the neighbors yard seems like the house’s where maybe built in the 60’s or 70’s in it looked like a rural area I remember thinking to myself  this could be in a small town anywhere.

Another thing all her pictures she was wearing her ball gag, I would guess she’s made to wear it all the time except for eating and sleeping I guess, also what was odd in one of the pictures her mom and a friend was in the pic and they looked like straight laced women from that time period both where wearing slacks with plain looking blouses with short hair and one had glasses, I would have never guessed in a million years that these two ladies would be this far outside the box, it just struck me as so weird I just kept thinking how can a lady that looked so old fashion straight laced do this to her son and take him to such extremes, just goes to show you never know and it was never mentioned the maids name or if she liked or wanted it done to her very interesting it was almost like Mother knew what her son was going to be from birth.

One thing I forgot to mention she did have a pretty apron she had with her maids uniform, it was from the waist down black with white lace all around the edges, quite pretty I must say thanks to her Mother .
Interesting stories and Fascinating indeed how straight laced ladies could do that. It's always the quiet ones that surprise the most.
In the magazine they illustrated three punishments the maid when through, only one was given the reason for the punishment but anyway here’s one of the other ones.

Apparently this punishment was used on a regular basis, when Mother’s maid did something that did not meet approval by her Mother or Mother’s friends, this picture was a closeup of the maids face showing the ball gag was tightened up two links on the chain which really forced the ball gag deep in her mouth, it looked very wicked, nasty and very uncomfortable all put together, the second thing was her chains on her  earlobes where replaced with longer ones which caused a little painful pulling on the ear and I would guess you would have to be careful how you moved your head, definitely not to fast or it would be even more painful the poor look on that girls face you could tell she was miserable, if I can remember from the pictures the regular ear chains where three inches and the punishment earrings where six inches long that would be my best guess.
Apparently this punishment was from morning dressing to bed time, I must say her Mother made sure punishments were not soon forgotten I would a assume.
I must say her Mother was a very no nonsense disciplinarian, I was very turned on by this article, just wish I still had this magazine it was definitely the best story they ever published.
(05-16-2021, 12:15 AM)sissygirl 2 Wrote: Hi girls, 

I started this on Charlie’s post but I didn’t want to hijack it because it’s pretty long.

About 25 years ago I got a magazine called Esoterica, it was a Female Dom magazine it was pretty legit mag with good stuff and photos too.
There was this one article about a young man I guess from his-her pic’s was somewhere in her 30’s, she was directed from his Mother to show her life as a Mother’s sissy maid, she explained from a very early age Mother had been transforming her son-daughter into a maid and from the article Mother would send out postcard pic for Christmas to show the progress, I guess Mother was very proud, I personally was taken back by letting the world know but each to his or her own.

At this point in her life she was of course living at home slept on a cot in her room and was a maid 24/7 it was also mentioned in the article Mother had made all her maids dresses from the the pics in the article the one that she was wearing was black and white maybe 3 or 4 inches above the knee short sleeve a little lace here and there looked like cotton it just looked like a nice maids outfit that you could wear it to the grocery store and probably not get noticed too much, but what really got my attention was that she was wearing serving chains, first she had a ball gag held in place with a small chain and it was well imbedded with her lipstick lips really sucking on it with long chain earrings could see a little pulling on her earlobes beautiful long blonde hair was her own, chains on her ankles for short mincing steps serving chains on her wrists they seem to be long enough for house chores and a serving tray with little chains around her neck to hold it in place.
The whole thing looked bizarre but kinda sexy naughty at the same time, I personally was kinda turned on in my guy or girl mode I would have played with her, this outfit was worn when serving anything even Mother’s guest, she said they compliment her on how well she walked in her 5 inch white patent pumps of course she could not answer back just nod I guess.

She had 5 or 6 stories with pictures so I believe they were very real, I will post them all if you girls find this interesting.

sissygirl

hello, 
that's very interesting. I remember a very similar story, with photos but the magazine was called " slave piercing". 
I used to have a few copies and this and this  person was featured in it a few times. an adult sissy, 
raised by Mother to be a sissy maid, and more of a bondage maid really. gagged, and in working chains and maid 
uniform. I do remember Mother used to put him in very tight bondage (using ropes)  and left for few hours each day. 
Some interesting ideas there, Sissygirl. The case of the earrings is quite interesting as there is no doubt that the bigger the earring and the longer the attaching chain, the more it weighs down the lobe. I imagine it could be quite subtle as well - if done right, not necessarily apparent to anyone looking that any punishment was even in play.