BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaction to Update From Brenda" in PDQ
Another much anticipated first of the month brings a new PDQ to savor with my morning coffee. "An Update From Brenda" certainly stands out among the first couple that I’ve read so far. What an absolutely fantastic situation is described! Certainly the stuff of many of our fantasies. I can’t imagine being given panties by a group of Women that Brenda does housework for! The names embroidered is such a nice touch and I can only imagine the exquisite tension produced while going on a “bra scavenger hunt.” The only addition I can think of is being supervised while hand laundering her special panties as well as those of the Women she serves.
I've been an avid follower/contributor of PDQ since the old days of Susan MacDonald, a DX4100 PC and DUN! Thank you Aunt Helga for continuing such a precious site.