satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
<curtsey> Pleasure to e-meet E/everyone. 

Just wanted to introduce myself while I get acquainted with the forum.  I'm very much a sissy baby/sissy maid and have been for as long as I can remember.  My sissy baby side is becoming stronger and stronger.  I have recently told my Wife everything and I'm very lucky to report She has not tossed me out of the house.  She has always known to some degree, but not how much of a full fledged sissy i consider myself to be and more importantly was never involved.  She is coming around to the idea of having a sissy and hoping W/we can both use this further our relationship.  Trying navigate this w/out 'topping from bottom' can be a bit of challenge.

Anyways, look forward to reading and contributing. 

curtsey
sissy baby petal
A big welcome, Sissy Baby Petal

It sounds as though you have landed on your feet there with your wife. You are very much amongst friends here and have many of the same interests (as I am sure you will see when reading the various threads on the forum). 

I look forward to reading more about in due course.
(05-06-2021, 04:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: A big welcome, Sissy Baby Petal

It sounds as though you have landed on your feet there with your wife. You are very much amongst friends here and have many of the same interests (as I am sure you will see when reading the various threads on the forum). 

I look forward to reading more about in due course.

Thank you Girlygirl.  Appreciate it!
Hello Sissy Baby Petal, you're most welcome to the forum. Sure is lots to explore here amongst friends, for sure. I am very happy with your domestic situation, would've been lovely for both of you to have explored earlier, but no matter, you can both share the fun now.
Welcome sissybabypetal

My advice would be to take things very slowly, very small steps at a time (as befits a sissy baby!). My journey has taken around 20 years, and even if slower than I would like, it has avoided rejection, and gradually an increasing acceptance, participation and enjoyment by my mistress/mummy.

It's always good to test the water with "fantasies", often during the more intimate moments between you and your wife. After mentioning something a few times, I have found when the time comes to introduce a new aspect of my sissydom, mistress has been conditioned and if not expecting it, it's not a total surprise. As an example I probably talked about being nappied and bottle-fed before bedtime for a couple of months before one evening leaving the bottle on the kitchen counter for her to find. When she came back upstairs with some warm milk I had already put a nappy on and my romper. Of course she noticed it straightaway, and the danger moment of rejection passed without a negative reaction.

The other bit of advice is to make it very worthwhile for your wife, both in terms of taking on all the domestic chores, and through pleasing her in other ways that only your tongue can. It's much easier to gain acceptance if she knows that a clean house, meals on the table and relaxation whilst you kneel before her and worship her shrine is the quid pro quo.

Good luck, and do tell us how things are going.
Hi and welcome to our group. I hope you find it fun here.
(05-06-2021, 03:23 PM)sissybabypetal Wrote: <curtsey> Pleasure to e-meet E/everyone. 

Just wanted to introduce myself while I get acquainted with the forum.  I'm very much a sissy baby/sissy maid and have been for as long as I can remember.  My sissy baby side is becoming stronger and stronger.  I have recently told my Wife everything and I'm very lucky to report She has not tossed me out of the house.  She has always known to some degree, but not how much of a full fledged sissy i consider myself to be and more importantly was never involved.  She is coming around to the idea of having a sissy and hoping W/we can both use this further our relationship.  Trying navigate this w/out 'topping from bottom' can be a bit of challenge.

Anyways, look forward to reading and contributing. 

curtsey
sissy baby petal

Hi Sissybabypetal

Welcome to the forum!  It's great to hear that you have a supportive wife who allows you to be your real self.  I hope you find happiness here.

Love and curtseys

Lottie