BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May's Starting with panties and maid's uniform
The May 2021 set of letters was particularily gratifying for me personally! 

One of the photos in How I Became My Wife's Maid shows the very uniform that my wife got for me last Christmas:
[Image: 0009.jpg]

I'm not sure I fully understand what is meant by "feminine crossdressing lady". The photos to me seem to be of a female wearing maid's uniforms, though it is not always easy to tell just from photos. In any case, I understand the gratifying feeling of wearing a maíd's uniform and the satisfaction of a job well done and the appreciation that can bring.

As well, the letter It Started With Panties is exactly one of the scenarios that has been going around my mind for the past few months that I was planning to write as a fiction piece. However, the letter is a much better account of what I imagined I would have written, which would not have been as concise. 

I love the fact that this letter is out there as a resource for women to learn how they could set up such a mutually satisfying relationship involving the topic that we are all so passionate about.
Bobbie-Sue
Bobbie-Sue, i've seen Marie Christine on a number of sites, and always thought s.he is what s.he says s.he is.
(05-03-2021, 04:06 PM)GinaV Wrote: Bobbie-Sue, i've seen Marie Christine on a number of sites, and always thought s.he is what s.he says s.he is.

Thanks for your input, Gina. My confusion is with understanding what s.he is saying s.he is by the words "feminine crossdressing lady". I guess it really doesn't matter. S.he looks lovely in the uniforms.
Bobbie-Sue