satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First day at your new school
I think one of the things for a boy wearing a skirt is that he’s so used to wearing shorts or trousers over his underpants. So that’s not only two layers between his bottom and bits and the outside world (or mother’s hand/hairbrush/slipper), but also one of those layers is secured by a belt or at least buttons or a clasp.

But when he’s been put into a skirt and panties, not only is his underwear much thinner and more delicate (it may even be a thong, offering his bottie no protection at all), but the layer he has over his panties - his skirt - can simply be lifted up, without the need for removing a belt or undoing any buttons.

Your skirt can be lifted and your bottom smacked without any fussing around at all. I think that’s what always made me feel vulnerable.
You got it in one there Ali "Your skirt can be lifted and your bottom smacked without any fussing around at all. I think that’s what always made me feel vulnerable".
In real life it did not occur but I always used to dream of being sent to school in my plaid skirt or gingham school dress. Probably would have caused a riot.
I can understand why you dreamed so. My friend’s mother did on occasion send me to school in her daughter’s uniform and whilst I got quite rough reception, from other accounts and just accounts of how other schools can be in general, it could certainly have been much more riotous so I was quite lucky, really, even if I didn’t feel quite so lucky at the time.
(Yesterday, 04:39 PM)Girlygirl2 Wrote: I can understand why you dreamed so. My friend’s mother did on occasion send me to school in her daughter’s uniform and whilst I got quite rough reception, from other accounts and just accounts of how other schools can be in general, it could certainly have been much more riotous so I was quite lucky, really, even if I didn’t feel quite so lucky at the time.

That must have been an interesting experience, how did you survive.  I did actually try to engineer going to school in my skirt but that did not happen.

I can imagine that at least in theory with gender rules these days such a thing could more commonly happen as long as it clear the boy wanted to wear a skirt i.e it was the boy's own desire.
While I had to wear Gabrielle’s uniform every night while doing my homework, in truth wearing it to school was a pretty rare occurrence and was as a result of not finishing homework in time for school the following day

I suppose a large part of how I survived boiled down to the fact that it was quite clear the situation was not of my choosing as testified by my good friend, Gabrielle, who found herself wearing my uniform on such occasions. 

It didn’t come without its challenges though and being forced into skipping rope at break times was a common occurrence. All this to say nothing of the games skirt I had to borrow for physical education. 

While
(Yesterday, 09:39 PM)Girlygirl2 Wrote: It didn’t come without its challenges though and being forced into skipping rope at break times was a common occurrence. All this to say nothing of the games skirt I had to borrow for physical education. 
This was a more voluntary part?