BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong to get squirmy about chastity
Wrong to get squirmy about chastity

Is it wrong to get extremely turned on and squirmy by the thought of Mistress being so lovely and sexy but being kept locked up by Her ?

I often feel guilty, like maybe i shouldnt get  excited and just concentrate on my housework

Also as an um 'straight' sissy. Is it wrong to get turned on by the thought of fluffing or giving a BJ to Mistresses boyfriends and swallowing obediently ? 

Curtsy
Those all sound like perfectly natural reactions. The real question though is ‘would mistress think it was wrong’?
(05-01-2021, 11:12 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: Wrong to get squirmy about chastity

Is it wrong to get extremely turned on and squirmy by the thought of Mistress being so lovely and sexy but being kept locked up by Her ?

I often feel guilty, like maybe i shouldnt get  excited and just concentrate on my housework

Also as an um 'straight' sissy. Is it wrong to get turned on by the thought of fluffing or giving a BJ to Mistresses boyfriends and swallowing obediently ? 

Curtsy

You should be using that energy to better serve your mistress. The chastity cage takes away you having to worry about your little penis and wanting to ply with it.
(05-03-2021, 03:27 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 11:12 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: Wrong to get squirmy about chastity

Curtsy

You should be using that energy to better serve your mistress. The chastity cage takes away you having to worry about your little penis and wanting to ply with it.

Yes Miss Amber, curtsy

I do want to devote my energies and especially my sexual energy to Her pleasure. I just cant cant help getting excited too