satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
One line childhood memories
(06-12-2021, 09:46 AM)Ali Wrote: I think there’s something quite exciting about wearing someone else’s nappy or plastic pants.

I can only remember it happening once or twice, but having to ‘borrow’ another child’s nappy or plastic pants was even more humiliating than just being put into my own.
Was it an unused nappy? I can recall once having to wear my sister’s used nappy by way of a punishment which wasn’t a lot of fun, either?
Walking past a big tray of plastic pants in Woolworth's ... they had a lovely smell!
(06-13-2021, 07:29 AM)Ali Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 05:38 AM)SissyDana Wrote: Trying on my sister's panties.

Did your mother, or sister, ever catch you trying on her panties, Dana?

I got caught once by my sister when I was 15, she was 18.  That weekend our parents were gone and she had a bunch of her friends over.  She said I like to wear her panties I was going to wear them all weekend and be her and her friends servant.  She never had me take them off, but all of her friends could see I had very little bulge.  There was nothing sexual but I did spanked a few times.  It was, of course very humiliating and set me on my course to wearing panties all the time and eventually being the sissy I am!!  My sister went away to college that fall, so that the only time she did that to me.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(06-13-2021, 11:04 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 09:46 AM)Ali Wrote: I think there’s something quite exciting about wearing someone else’s nappy or plastic pants.

I can only remember it happening once or twice, but having to ‘borrow’ another child’s nappy or plastic pants was even more humiliating than just being put into my own.
Was it an unused nappy? I can recall once having to wear my sister’s used nappy by way of a punishment which wasn’t a lot of fun, either?

Yes, it was only ever a clean nappy and plastics. It was bad enough having to suffer the humiliation of the conversation about “would it be okay for Ali to borrow a nappy? He’s wet his and I haven’t brought a clean one to change him into.”

(07-08-2021, 04:02 AM)SissyDana Wrote:

I got caught once by my sister when I was 15, she was 18.  That weekend our parents were gone and she had a bunch of her friends over.  She said I like to wear her panties I was going to wear them all weekend and be her and her friends servant.  She never had me take them off, but all of her friends could see I had very little bulge.  There was nothing sexual but I did spanked a few times.  It was, of course very humiliating and set me on my course to wearing panties all the time and eventually being the sissy I am!!  My sister went away to college that fall, so that the only time she did that to me.

Being spanked by your younger sister while wearing a pair of her panties must have been terribly humiliating, Dana. Did her friends see you getting spanked? Were you wearing anything over her panties to cover up your tiny bulge?
[quote pid='39015' dateline='1625728623']

Being spanked by your younger sister while wearing a pair of her panties must have been terribly humiliating, Dana. Did her friends see you getting spanked? Were you wearing anything over her panties to cover up your tiny bulge?
[/quote]
Yes, friends witnessed every spanking, it was incredibly humiliating.  I was only in her panties the entire weekend it was very obvious to all of her friends just how tiny I am.  A couple asked if I had ever had a girlfriend, when they found out I hadn't, they said well of course, they'd never date anyone that small. Angry
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(07-19-2021, 04:35 AM)SissyDana Wrote: [quote pid='39015' dateline='1625728623']

Yes, friends witnessed every spanking, it was incredibly humiliating.  I was only in her panties the entire weekend it was very obvious to all of her friends just how tiny I am.  A couple asked if I had ever had a girlfriend, when they found out I hadn't, they said well of course, they'd never date anyone that small. Angry
[/quote]
You were naughty going through your sister panty drawer. I would say you definitely deserved your spanking. I hope your sister girlfriends also gave you a spanking. My husband got caught going through his mom's panty drawer when he was younger.On 4-12-21 revised by Cindy that incident was remembered and written about. Good post sissy Dana !  Ms Mommy L.
Going to the beauty salon with my mother, at age 5, and being mesmerized by the sights and smells, as I sat and watched all the women having their hair and nails done while they talked and laughed.
Dressed as a girl in my childhood because I was the only boy in the family and buying boy clothing was to expensive and would have been unequal for my sisters
Fany, You were so lucky to grow up dressing as a girl.

I hope you enjoyed your girl time and that this was a positive experience for you!

Welcome to PDQ as well!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Wearing my gingham school dress in public for the first time.

Wearing my plaid skirt for the first time in public.