ande.banner
Poll: Sissy Beauty Salons are necessary
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashley's Story
Ashley here. Sissy, 36. Married to a v strict Domina, 42. Teen twins. FLS Girl and boy.
 I'm a Nurse at the local Sissy & Applicant Clinic.

Nursing College had mostly female students. Only voluptuous ultra-feminine Sissies selected. Like me.

I didn't start that way. I was an ordinary boy. Until puberty at 12.
 When I became "At Risk".
 I Masturbated constantly. Didn't Bathe. Disobedient, Impolite, Wild, promiscuous (both genders). Used drugs.

Mother took me to an Adolescent Guidance Counselor. Who referred us to a Sissy Doctor.
 The latter (a gorgeous woman) stripped me, and whistled at my large rampant erection. Which she stroked.

She promised more if I submitted to a few Injections. I did. And was rewarded.
 The process continued weekly for an entire year.

I remained 5'6". Depilated nose-to-toes. Developed into a Pear-Shaped Sissy. 
 Big Titties. Fabulously fat Fannychubs. Gurlish feelings. Remarkably pretty face.
 I welcomed my new Sissy Attire & heels.

Mother and my aunts began wearing black 5" strappies.
 She hired Hanna, a statuesque Austrian Nanny for me.

I tiptoed naked to them for screaming spankings and blissfully copious Cums.
 Hanna and I honeymooned in Aruba.

¬† ¬† ¬†¬†    
That’ll be Ashley in uniform at the bottom, then?  Wink Certainly a unique concept and no doubt a nursing college that trains in some unique disciplines?
(05-01-2021, 03:40 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That’ll be Ashley in uniform at the bottom, then?  Wink Certainly a unique concept and no doubt a nursing college that trains in some unique disciplines?
  Sandra here. Not Ashley, but someone who resembles him.

Robin gets a full exam (including emissions, fluids) at Sissy Clinic every month.
  I took him last week. Nude in his Stroller. Sucking a Baby Bottle filled with liquids Sissies love.

Interrupted by girls in miniskirts & strappies. Diddling, pinching, kissing.
  A teen volunteer Aide, heels clicking, led Robin to the crowded Extractions area. 
  I was an Aide thru high school.

Poo. Pee. Precum. Cum. Snot. Saliva. Titty Milk. Tears.
  The lengthy process is painful, but necessary. Sissies emerge crying and sobbing.

A hefty mature female Nurse strapped Robin supine, legs wide, to the fully adjustable stainless steel examination table.
  I talked with his new Sissy Doctor.

Dr. Karin, a young Domina, is a certified physician specializing in Sissy Medicine and Surgery.
  She asked many intimate questions about Robin.

¬†¬†    
(05-01-2021, 06:15 AM)Robin77 Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 03:40 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That’ll be Ashley in uniform at the bottom, then?  Wink Certainly a unique concept and no doubt a nursing college that trains in some unique disciplines?
  Sandra here. Not Ashley, but someone who resembles him.

Robin gets a full exam (including emissions, fluids) at Sissy Clinic every month.
  I took him last week. Nude in his Stroller. Sucking a Baby Bottle filled with liquids Sissies love.

Interrupted by girls in miniskirts & strappies. Diddling, pinching, kissing.
  A teen volunteer Aide, heels clicking, led Robin to the crowded Extractions area. 
  I was an Aide thru high school.

Poo. Pee. Precum. Cum. Snot. Saliva. Titty Milk. Tears.
  The lengthy process is painful, but necessary. Sissies emerge crying and sobbing.

A hefty mature female Nurse strapped Robin supine, legs wide, to the fully adjustable stainless steel examination table.
  I talked with his new Sissy Doctor.

Dr. Karin, a young Domina, is a certified physician specializing in Sissy Medicine and Surgery.
  She asked many intimate questions about Robin.

https://ashleylazlo.blogspot.com
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4081]

Whenever I see a beautiful bottom like that belonging to a dominant woman, I long to be made to kneel behind her, spread those cheeks, and lick and tongue her wonderful anus.