BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Including Mother in Law
How embarrasing for the little sissy but how empowering it must have been for you, Ms. All for the best, of course.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
I think it is wonderful that your mother is involved and actively participating. More women should involve and expose their sissies with them, more ideas to increase their sissiness.
(04-29-2021, 07:31 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Shortly after i married my sissy I could see that it would be essential and beneficial for my mom to see and know what I was doing to my sweet hubby.  She lives nearby and was constantly stopping by unannounced causing instances of panic and scrambling as my sissified hubby had to run and hide and change while i answered the door.  Even tho i promised sissy i would not reveal him to others i knew it was the right thing.  So i met with her privately and carefully explained what i was doing  and why and that i wanted her to know and see so that she would be welcome to stop by anytime and not be causing such turmoil.   She did not believe me at first, thought i was joking and pranking her.  So i said fine come over friday at 6 sharp and come to the back door and i would introduce her to her new daughter in law.  I then set it up with sissy that i wanted cocktails at 6:30 and dinner at 7.  i had him dress in a nice floral fifties style dress with petticoats and stockings and low heels..  Wanted him to look his best as i had a surprise for him...  

It is a decision i do not regret.  It was traumatic for him but it needed done and mom likes him way better now than before.. She is now a big advocate of his

I thoroughly applaud your decision there as well as your choice of clothing for the poor dear. How completely emasculating for him. That sort of intense humiliation is a powerful tool for controlling a male I find. Has your mother made use of his services in cleaning her house I wonder? She sounds like she knew naturally how to react and what to do to reinforce his humilation and her authority afterwards.