ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction - The Radical Feminist
Dear Chris,

Your post is brilliant. I totally agree. A world of prissy male princesses would be a world without political and ideological extremists
I can't help but agree.

If I were made to wear a pretty princess dress and knew that if I didn't please my mistress I'd have my bottom thrashed I'd be sure to do as she bade.
100% female born and raised to be a empowered radical feminist.
I'm 100% male therefore 100% sissy - born to be a wife of an empowered women!
(07-07-2016, 07:13 PM)Brenda Wrote: I'm 100% male therefore 100% sissy - born to be a wife of an empowered women!

As all males should be, raised as sissies and taught to obey and serve all females.
(06-04-2016, 10:58 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just want to introduce myself to the community and offer my services to any interested mothers. My family has a long history of helping empower women, especially the brave mothers who believe in the benefits of petticoating. For more than 200 years the women in my family have helped these brave mothers; each generation the “family business” is passed down to the next generation of strong radical feminist. My aunt Donna introduced me to the family business when I was 9 and now more than twenty years later I carry on this tradition. Petticoating can be a controversial and misunderstood subject, and certainly very dramatic for the young alpha male who finds himself wearing frilly dresses, petticoats and learning to a proper young lady. While, I cannot speak for every woman who has used petticoating, the mothers (and other likeminded women) who I know and help do it with a loving touch. While it not easy mixing the right approach of love and punishment, the result speaks for themselves as once aggressive brats are transformed into docile prissy princess who love their frills.

My general philosophy and personal goals are to see the birth of a true gender reversed society. With women firmly in control and all males feminized into the princess they should be; eager to look pretty and serve the female race. On a personal note, I love and adore sissy males, IMHO you are enlighten creatures ahead of your time. I would love to chat and be friends, but I cannot stress this enough. I am now or never will be an online mistress please go somewhere else if that’s what you are seeking. 

Chris - The Radical Feminist
I read this thread a few times now, and I really want to try and get my wife to read this too, and get her to admire you and take after you more. I think our relationship could only get better for us, if my wife became friends with RadicalFeminists. I really want to try harder than I ever had before,for me to serve and obey my wife and the woman of this world. I really want to wear a pretty wedding dress and have a ceremony with my wife, having me recite my vows to her in front of a few of her friends to help witness my promises and obligations to my wife/Mistress.
(05-19-2017, 05:58 AM)nancy Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 10:58 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just want to introduce myself to the community and offer my services to any interested mothers. My family has a long history of helping empower women, especially the brave mothers who believe in the benefits of petticoating. For more than 200 years the women in my family have helped these brave mothers; each generation the “family business” is passed down to the next generation of strong radical feminist. My aunt Donna introduced me to the family business when I was 9 and now more than twenty years later I carry on this tradition. Petticoating can be a controversial and misunderstood subject, and certainly very dramatic for the young alpha male who finds himself wearing frilly dresses, petticoats and learning to a proper young lady. While, I cannot speak for every woman who has used petticoating, the mothers (and other likeminded women) who I know and help do it with a loving touch. While it not easy mixing the right approach of love and punishment, the result speaks for themselves as once aggressive brats are transformed into docile prissy princess who love their frills.

My general philosophy and personal goals are to see the birth of a true gender reversed society. With women firmly in control and all males feminized into the princess they should be; eager to look pretty and serve the female race. On a personal note, I love and adore sissy males, IMHO you are enlighten creatures ahead of your time. I would love to chat and be friends, but I cannot stress this enough. I am now or never will be an online mistress please go somewhere else if that’s what you are seeking. 

Chris - The Radical Feminist
I read this thread a few times now, and I really want to try and get my wife to read this too, and get her to admire you and take after you more. I think our relationship could only get better for us, if my wife became friends with RadicalFeminists. I really want to try harder than I ever had before,for me to serve and obey my wife and the woman of this world. I really want to wear a pretty wedding dress and have a ceremony with my wife, having me recite my vows to her in front of a few of her friends to help witness my promises and obligations to my wife/Mistress.

Nancy,

You wife can reach me here at any time. I must stress again the focus must be your wife's needs not yours. Only when she wants you in a wedding dress will it happen until then you dress (even in male clothes) if that what she wants. Here needs over yours without question.

RF
Thank you very much for all your help, and counseling RadicalFeminist, I have been communicating what you have said to my wife, to the best of my abilities. She is very tired this evening, but I think she has been pleased with my behavior all weekend and just , lately in general. Perhaps very soon in the near future, she just may try and get in touch with you, because of my request.
In the mean time, I should be practicing how I may make my wife's life easier, and communicating this to her right.
I am so interested and attracted to a world of males being raised as sissies and taught to serve and obey all females.
From nancy a sissy who is in training to serve and obey my wife and all females.