satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chastity
Wink 
Finally got my husband in a chastity that works. He is in a holy trainer. Take it off daily for a clean, his hands tied behind his back. I got the suggestion for tying his hands from here. It's only been 5 days but I am excited about it. It's fair to say he is excited aswell although for different reasons  Tongue
Also the lovely thing with the holy trainer is that you can slowly go along the path of using a smaller and smaller one until you get to the nub!
(04-28-2021, 10:00 AM)Silymaid Wrote: Also the lovely thing with the holy trainer is that you can slowly go along the path of using a smaller and smaller one until you get to the nub!

I got something called a nano which seemed like the right size and I was right. I don't see how he would fit into anything smaller. He is already complaining alot. I told him he needs to calm down and stop giving me earache or I will have to punish him. Of course I secretly like all the complaints because it proves my theory that he was masturbating behind my back and now he can't.
(04-28-2021, 11:27 AM)Elsie Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 10:00 AM)Silymaid Wrote: Also the lovely thing with the holy trainer is that you can slowly go along the path of using a smaller and smaller one until you get to the nub!

I got something called a nano which seemed like the right size and I was right. I don't see how he would fit into anything smaller. He is already complaining alot. I told him he needs to calm down and stop giving me earache or I will have to punish him. Of course I secretly like all the complaints because it proves my theory that he was masturbating behind my back and now he can't.

Sounds like you have him bang to rights and have cured his dirty habit, much to his displeasure!

You might well find in some months time the current cage may become too big as he learns not to fight it, just keep an eye on things!
(04-28-2021, 11:49 AM)Silymaid Wrote:

Sounds like you have him bang to rights and have cured his dirty habit, much to his displeasure!

You might well find in some months time the current cage may become too big as he learns not to fight it, just keep an eye on things!

I suppose it's a bit naive but I did think he had stopped masturbating. I am a little bit annoyed but in a way it makes it better to know I've actually had some effect by doing this. He's waking up in the mornings and it's really tight he says.

My sissymaid is also in a holy trainer nub which I think is th nano as it is very short. Sissymaid still complains about it but I like the fact it is small and tight and her little male clitty has virtually no room to try to get an erection. She is innit 24/7 with exception of a weekly cleaning, which is done wih her hands restrained and blindfolded as well. She has no need to touch or see herself out of the cage. I have 2 of the cages so I just switch them out and sissymaid is responsible for cleaning the one that was removed. Elsie you know your husband was masturbating when he is complaining as much as he is. Frustration is a big part of getting tbeir minds on other things and eventually he will come to accpt the fact you control his orgasms.
I was going to suggest a blindfold during cleaning.
(04-29-2021, 08:13 PM)Cindy Wrote: I was going to suggest a blindfold during cleaning.

Oh she has not seen her little penis in over a year out of the cage.
(04-30-2021, 05:05 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 08:13 PM)Cindy Wrote: I was going to suggest a blindfold during cleaning.

Oh she has not seen her little penis in over a year out of the cage.

And that's as it should be for sissies.
A week in and he is having some serious issues staying dry down there. Especially during my daily pleasuring sessions. I don't know if I might have to get him some feminine products to soak it up?