ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing panties who knows ?
(04-28-2021, 08:25 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 05:35 PM)Elsie Wrote: I expect my husband to always be dressed in only panties at home. Nothing else. My eldest daughter was still a toddler when this began so she never really paid any attention. My three daughters are now 12, 15 and 19 and still don't seem to have a problem with it.

Ms. Elsie, may i humbly ask your husband wears panties under his clothes but keeps his clothes on or is he just walking around in panties.  i have read stories where women keep their males naked at all times in the home and the women and younger girls grow up not seeing that as any big deal.  thank you,
At home he wears female underwear and nothing else.. but it's not sexy lacy or any of that. It's girly but keeps his small package hidden. I reserve the sexy underwear for under his clothes. And of course the bedroom  ;)
My eldest daughter was still a toddler when I started this so none of the three if them think it's weird in any way.

(04-29-2021, 09:04 PM)touchdown Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 08:25 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 05:35 PM)Elsie Wrote: I expect my husband to always be dressed in only panties at home. Nothing else. My eldest daughter was still a toddler when this began so she never really paid any attention. My three daughters are now 12, 15 and 19 and still don't seem to have a problem with it.

Ms. Elsie, may i humbly ask your husband wears panties under his clothes but keeps his clothes on or is he just walking around in panties.  i have read stories where women keep their males naked at all times in the home and the women and younger girls grow up not seeing that as any big deal.  thank you,
Elsie   do your daughters tease their daddy about being a sissy ? thanks   tommie

Teased isn't the word id use, a giggle here and there when something I make him wear is funny.  Like for eg hello kitty things.
Ms. Elsie, please allow me to say you are such an amazing and powerful woman and a great role model to your daughters and to all women.  Thank you.