ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing panties who knows ?
As a pantywaist husband I would assume every member wears nice feminine panties. Does anyone else know that you wear panties? If yes who and what is yours and their reaction? Mommy's girlfriends know I wear panties and that I am a sissy. It is extremely humiliating. However I love wearing panties and feeling feminine with my shaved legs and bottom. I do not enjoy when we have mommy friends over and the humiliation I have been put through.
Feminine panties are of course the basis of every good feminine outfit (a bit like the pizza base on which all toppings are adorned.  Wink  I have identified as female for some considerable time so I whilst I am not in the habit of advertising my underwear, my choices wouldn’t come as any great surprise to anyone.
Do you have any examples or pictures of being humiliated in front of your mommy's friends?
I expect my husband to always be dressed in only panties at home. Nothing else. My eldest daughter was still a toddler when this began so she never really paid any attention. My three daughters are now 12, 15 and 19 and still don't seem to have a problem with it.
(04-27-2021, 04:43 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: Do you have any examples or pictures of being humiliated in front of your mommy's friends?

I most definitely would write a lengthy experience if the members would like me to.I have been humiliated many times in front of women. Mommy has indicated that pictures  being on the forum at this time is not a good idea, I have asked her about this about a month ago.
(04-27-2021, 05:35 PM)Elsie Wrote: I expect my husband to always be dressed in only panties at home. Nothing else. My eldest daughter was still a toddler when this began so she never really paid any attention. My three daughters are now 12, 15 and 19 and still don't seem to have a problem with it.

Ms. Elsie, may i humbly ask your husband wears panties under his clothes but keeps his clothes on or is he just walking around in panties.  i have read stories where women keep their males naked at all times in the home and the women and younger girls grow up not seeing that as any big deal.  thank you,
I have kept my sweet sissy in panties and more since dating.  We have been married more than five years now and it has only increased.  I did promise at first I would never tell anyone but I soon realized that was impossible for two reasons.  One it was crazy having him dash to the bedroom everytime someone came to the door or stopped by to see us.  (especially my monther)  and secondly the urge to show him off was overwhelming!  Now several trusted girlfriends know and my mother..  All LOVE it and are very jealous of how good i have it!
(04-29-2021, 04:08 AM)SissysWife Wrote: I have kept my sweet sissy in panties and more since dating.  We have been married more than five years now and it has only increased.  I did promise at first I would never tell anyone but I soon realized that was impossible for two reasons.  One it was crazy having him dash to the bedroom everytime someone came to the door or stopped by to see us.  (especially my monther)  and secondly the urge to show him off was overwhelming!  Now several trusted girlfriends know and my mother..  All LOVE it and are very jealous of how good i have it!
I am sure your sweet sissy does not enjoy all of the attention when your mother and girlfriends visit. My sissy husband hates when my best girlfriend visits because she help me train him before we were married . But he also doesn't enjoy when any of my girlfriends visit. It is even more humilating if I have to punish her in front of them. Ms Mommy L.
(04-28-2021, 08:25 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 05:35 PM)Elsie Wrote: I expect my husband to always be dressed in only panties at home. Nothing else. My eldest daughter was still a toddler when this began so she never really paid any attention. My three daughters are now 12, 15 and 19 and still don't seem to have a problem with it.

Ms. Elsie, may i humbly ask your husband wears panties under his clothes but keeps his clothes on or is he just walking around in panties.  i have read stories where women keep their males naked at all times in the home and the women and younger girls grow up not seeing that as any big deal.  thank you,
Elsie   do your daughters tease their daddy about being a sissy ? thanks   tommie
I don’t have any male underwear, and haven’t had for quite some time. So I wear panties all the time. They’re so much more comfortable.