satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
My sissymaid andrea dressed and taken out to try on new clothes
Recently I had my sissmaid andrea go on a couple of ahopping assignments recommended by another Mistress. Little did she know how it would change her future. She was told to buy certain things at different stores and was thouroughly emasculated after completing the tasks, one of which was to buy a large white over the shoulder bag. She was dressed in feme skinny jeans and a blouse with her fingernails painted a bright red. She had other things to buy as well. The handbag really accentuated her nails wonderfully. In the execution of her tasks she met a wonderful older lady in one of the stores that was her salesperson. Long story short she sent a note back to me and we emailed each other before she stopped by for a visit. The result of that visit was sissymaid having some discipline administered by both of us and on another day she had to go to this lady's home for a day as her sissymaid. Qhile she was ther she had a couple of her friends over and sissymaid now has gone to all threeladies homes to serve them as their sissymaid for a few hours to a full day. The original lady works in a dept. store in the clothing section and wanted to have sissy maid come in and try on some new spring stuff that was coming in. I thouht it was a wonderful idea and so sissymaid was dressed out completely and I accompanied her to the store. She got quite a few looks and a few whistles as a result. When we were in the store she tried on a lot of outfits and the lady had her walking around outside of the dressing room. It was a great exercise in being exposed fully dressed and she was a totally emasculated and defeated sissy afterwards. I have attached a picture of her outfit she was wearing. If any Mistresses would like to peraonal message me feel free to and maybe even contact my sissymaid with any questions for her as well directly. It would even further cement her exposure as a sissymaid to know other Mistresses are aware of her feminization.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxgecidpthvb5o...6.jpg?dl=0
Sounds like Andrea was the beneficiary of a wonderful new experience there from which I am sure she learned a lot. In bringing someone new into the situation that of course also brings forth a whole raft of new and exciting possibilities.  Big Grin
That sure is both a frightening but thrilling and lovely see of new experiences. That goes for both the Sissy and the Females. Lovely outfits Andrea got to wear too both the casual jeans/blouse and the dresses.
(04-22-2021, 10:45 PM)afp Wrote: That sure is both a frightening but thrilling and lovely see of new experiences. That goes for both the Sissy and the Females. Lovely outfits Andrea got to wear too both the casual jeans/blouse and the dresses.

The casual jeans were very tight fitting skinny jeans with a femine belt with chain accents. She didnt appreciate the trip at all, it is obvious she had a bright color on her acrylic nails and was quite easily noticed!
(04-25-2021, 10:21 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 10:45 PM)afp Wrote: That sure is both a frightening but thrilling and lovely see of new experiences. That goes for both the Sissy and the Females. Lovely outfits Andrea got to wear too both the casual jeans/blouse and the dresses.

The casual jeans were very tight fitting skinny jeans with a femine belt with chain accents. She didnt appreciate the trip at all, it is obvious she had a bright color on her acrylic nails and was quite easily noticed!

Very nice but gosh yes Andrea must have been terrified of all the eyes of the other shoppers.
(04-25-2021, 11:19 PM)afp Wrote:

Very nice but gosh yes Andrea must have been terrified of all the eyes of the other shoppers.

Yes she was but that goes with territory. A little public exposure will do her good I think.
(04-25-2021, 11:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

Yes she was but that goes with territory. A little public exposure will do her good I think.

Exposure is always good for these gurls! 

Outfit suggestion: to match the white bag, how about a long white top, then black leggings and then either white heeled sandals and red toes or red heeled sandals and plain toes??? 

Would look VERY adorable!
Strictlwifemember, I agree it goes with the territory.
Melissa, that’s a wonderful outfit suggestion.
(04-25-2021, 11:35 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

Exposure is always good for these gurls! 

Outfit suggestion: to match the white bag, how about a long white top, then black leggings and then either white heeled sandals and red toes or red heeled sandals and plain toes??? 

Would look VERY adorable!
Yes it would. She has leggings but most all of her shoes are of the white or black variety, she has a pair of pink pumps I have her wear sometimes. Usually thoug she is in white or black pumps in her sissymaid uniform. She also has some sexy really high black sandals. They make her legs look really sexy as well.
<curtsey> Ms. Strictwifeamber. Wow! How did i miss this wonderful post? What a lucky sissymaid! And with that outfit in the pic, such a lovely sissymaid!