BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yorkshire sissy
Hello everyone,

I am a long time sissy living in York in the U.K. I have since I was about 9 been in love with frilly panties after I discovered some of my mums frilly tennis knickers. I can still recall to this day the first time I tried them on and saw myself in the mirror.

I have over the past few years started to have the desire to wear nappies too along with plastic pants and rhumba pants. I don’t know why I have this desire but I think I am becoming addicted. I also love dressing as a little girl in frilly satin dresses etc.

I am 50yrs old but look after my figure and love chatting to others with similar likes.

Please feel free to get in touch that is of course if you don’t mind me boring you to death chatting about frilly panties.

Sasha xx
Welcome to the forum Sasha Nicole. You have certainly come to the right place to discuss your interests - I am a former petticoatee and subject of nappy discipline so I certainly know something about nappies. Who doesn’t love frilly panties  Big Grin 

I look forward to further contributions from you.
Welcome Sasha! Go on as long as you want about your interests, especially frilly panties.

What could be better?

Enjoy your time here.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Welcome Sasha.Nicole! The more the merrier, so glad you joined the forum, a place where you can "chat on endlessly" about frilly panties without boring a single soul!
Sasha, welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. Would love to read more about your frilly panties collection.
(04-17-2021, 07:17 AM)Sasha.Nicole Wrote: ...
I am 50yrs old but look after my figure and love chatting to others with similar likes.

Please feel free to get in touch that is of course if you don’t mind me boring you to death chatting about frilly panties.

Sasha xx

We are those others. Please go ahead and try to bore me. I dare you. :-) I will certainly let you know as soon as I become bored. Panty, panty, panty. Frilly, satin, nylon, slippery, lacy, soft, girly, pink, flowery, feminine, pastel, satiny, oh did I say frilly?, cute, racy, panties. Nope. Not bored yet. :-)
Bobbie-Sue
Welcome, you’ve come to the right sissy site, enjoy.
Welcome to our group. I am sure you'll find kindred souls here and I hope you like our group.
Wow, such gorgeous replies. I can’t believe I never joined this site ages ago.

Well I love showing off my frilly panties so I will have to start a thread I guess to post some pics of my collection.

Sasha
X
Welcome, Sasha!

You’ll find plenty of like-minded people on here.

Did you ever get caught wearing your mother’s frilly tennis knickers?