BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My husband
The problem I have, along with other Sissies and AB's, is FINDING the woman/Mummy to love and live this brilliant lifestyle with. Where do you find Mummy? Or where does Mummy find you?
(04-29-2021, 04:24 AM)RealJodieDelight Wrote: The problem I have, along with other Sissies and AB's, is FINDING the woman/Mummy to love and live this brilliant lifestyle with. Where do you find Mummy? Or where does Mummy find you?

I have been Mommy to my pantywaist for going on 20 years. First words of advice when you meet a member of our superior sex you let her decide where you go on dates. Secondly you tell her that you are in favor of the women making the decision to stay home and you will support her by working if that's she wants. Thirdly tell her that you feel the woman should run the household. Fourthly If you do have sexual relations tell her you like her to be on top. My PANTYWAIST did all this to sweeten the pot. I might add when I found his reading material accidentally on petticoat punishment and spanking that was iceing on the cake. When I knew he was into p.p and spanking then I had to share his interest and have him trained with help from my girlfriend. During the training I become a mommy and he was reduced to a sissy juvenile and this was done quickly before we were married.It will take luck meeting mommy and some work on your part to let her know you absolutely want her to be in charge. For sisies that should not be hard to do if you meet the right women because you all ready believe in her being superior. This outline worked for me and my PANTYWAIST and I was somewhat vanilla before I became Mommy and HOH.   MS Mommy L.