BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My husband
Wonderful thread!  Love hearing from all of you!  I too have femmed my hubby to my liking.  I started on him when dating and it slowly grew over time.  I now have complete control.  What he wears and does and eats and drinks and yes he is on an allowance too.  As i write this he is wearing adorable pink pattern stretch capris with a coordinating sports bra.  He is always tucked or locked in his panties.  This capris being so tight it is best he be tucked to present a proper cameltoe in front.  Light make up pretty dangly earrings and a head scarf finish the look.  He is washing all the windows in the house today.  He does most of the housework.  All of the laundry and yardwork.  Freeing me up to enjoy any hobbies I want to persue.  
I encourage all women to take charge of the males in their lives and everyone will be the better for it!
(04-17-2021, 08:08 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Wonderful thread!  Love hearing from all of you!  I too have femmed my hubby to my liking.  I started on him when dating and it slowly grew over time.  I now have complete control.  What he wears and does and eats and drinks and yes he is on an allowance too.  As i write this he is wearing adorable pink pattern stretch capris with a coordinating sports bra.  He is always tucked or locked in his panties.  This capris being so tight it is best he be tucked to present a proper cameltoe in front.  Light make up pretty dangly earrings and a head scarf finish the look.  He is washing all the windows in the house today.  He does most of the housework.  All of the laundry and yardwork.  Freeing me up to enjoy any hobbies I want to persue.  
I encourage all women to take charge of the males in their lives and everyone will be the better for it!

,do you show off hubbie to other women? tommie
(04-17-2021, 12:41 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 01:07 PM)Elsie Wrote: Well a few people expressed an interest in how I achieved an flr with my husband. 
We were at university when we met and he was alot nicer than my previous boyfriends in that he seemed to genuinely care about me and want to do things for me. After uni I got a job in a different area of the country and he came with me. He was unemployed but soon got a job. Then I got pregnant. I had to take maternity leave and once that was over it was a constant struggle to manage being a mum and work and housework. It was around this time that he confided he was submissive to women. My first thoughts were 1. Well you aren't submissive to me and I'm the only woman as far as your concerned 2. Who have I married? 
I took to the internet and yes it was a thing, a big thing apparently. I was unsure but the bit that caught my attention was the part where apparently I can take this outside the bedroom. I'd had all this imagery in my head of Whips and chains and of course my husband had always liked being on the bottom but I had no idea I could get him to serve like a maid! 
I still wasn't convinced but as a young tired working mum I started to try to be strict with the housework. He argued some of the time but id remind him he said he was submissive and he would visibly shrink and relent. 
I got more and more confident, we tried chastity it kept slipping off so I told him he could just not masturbate. We have cameras in every room anyway so it's not easy to do this without me knowing. 
Slowly he took on more work and eventually he found a part time job so he could be a full time house husband and father. 
When my daughter started going through a difficult phase I introduced the naughty step, she had to sit on the bottom of the stairs for the her age in minutes. At the time it was 3 minutes. I started my husband on the same. 
Around the same time I started making him wear feminine underwear. At home he wore only feminine underwear and When he went out he put his clothes on over them. No male underwear in the house. 
When my second child was born I didn't change a single diaper, didn't do a single night feed, id express milk for him to give at night. 
He gets the same allowance as the children get. We have a joint account but he doesn't have access to it, both his and my wages are my money. 
Well I think that covers it. There is alot more to it but thats the basics.

Well congratulations become head of household.My sissy is in panties 24/7. You might consider your husband being clean shaven .My husband gets a brazilian wax job once a month,he is free of body hair other than what's on his head. I also like the idea that your husband is doing the housework  and you are strict. My sissy does All the housework and I have different outfits for him to wear. I also believe in spanking my husband ,every Sunday my sissy goes across my knee for Maintenance hand spankings. I also give him Punishment SPANKINGS with my paddles and other implements I use. I go to his place of work on Friday and he puts his paycheck in my hand and then we go to the bank and it goes in my account. Sissy does get a small allowance. I treat him like a juvenile sissy and that's what he deserves. We should compare Punishment techniques and maybe we can learn more to keep our husbands in line. Do you use corner time, spanking, Punishment lines? What other Punishments do you use to keep your husband in his place.

I don't use corner time I have him sit on the bottom of the stairs. It's very bland out there in the hall. Boring. I stopped using the naughty step on the girls a while ago as my youngest is 12 now but I still make my husband sit there for an hour if he does something I don't like or doesnt do something I like Smile
For serious punishment I use a big solid bath brush. But he rarely needs that level of correction.

(04-17-2021, 12:30 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 01:07 PM)Elsie Wrote: Well a few people expressed an interest in how I achieved an flr with my husband. 
We were at university when we met and he was alot nicer than my previous boyfriends in that he seemed to genuinely care about me and want to do things for me. After uni I got a job in a different area of the country and he came with me. He was unemployed but soon got a job. Then I got pregnant. I had to take maternity leave and once that was over it was a constant struggle to manage being a mum and work and housework. It was around this time that he confided he was submissive to women. My first thoughts were 1. Well you aren't submissive to me and I'm the only woman as far as your concerned 2. Who have I married? 
I took to the internet and yes it was a thing, a big thing apparently. I was unsure but the bit that caught my attention was the part where apparently I can take this outside the bedroom. I'd had all this imagery in my head of Whips and chains and of course my husband had always liked being on the bottom but I had no idea I could get him to serve like a maid! 
I still wasn't convinced but as a young tired working mum I started to try to be strict with the housework. He argued some of the time but id remind him he said he was submissive and he would visibly shrink and relent. 
I got more and more confident, we tried chastity it kept slipping off so I told him he could just not masturbate. We have cameras in every room anyway so it's not easy to do this without me knowing. 
Slowly he took on more work and eventually he found a part time job so he could be a full time house husband and father. 
When my daughter started going through a difficult phase I introduced the naughty step, she had to sit on the bottom of the stairs for the her age in minutes. At the time it was 3 minutes. I started my husband on the same. 
Around the same time I started making him wear feminine underwear. At home he wore only feminine underwear and When he went out he put his clothes on over them. No male underwear in the house. 
When my second child was born I didn't change a single diaper, didn't do a single night feed, id express milk for him to give at night. 
He gets the same allowance as the children get. We have a joint account but he doesn't have access to it, both his and my wages are my money. 

Wonderful exhortation on YOUR assuming primacy! Have YOU ever before let other WOMEN know of YOUR FEMALE FIRST RELATIONSHIP?  How much further , if any , might YOU intend extending YOUR power and/or YOUR husband's sissification?   Are YOUR children aware of such FEMALE FIRST philosophy?

No other women know about my flr.  We have three daughters 12 to 19. They are happy and don't see any problem with the dynamic in the house.

(04-17-2021, 06:26 PM)sgbf Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 08:29 PM)Elsie Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 04:50 PM)Elsie Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 04:02 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: ...

Total chastity has brought a new dimension to my submission and subservience, and I would encourage you to try again.  And I'm sure we would all like to hear more about your FLR and how you keep your maid in her rightful position in the household.
Thank you for the recommendation, however a cage for my husband would need to be a quarter of the size of that  Wink

I just realised you mentioned three different sizes. I need to look closer and see if there is a place I can view the smallest size. Assuming the 4.5 inch isn't the smallest Smile

You might find that the Holy Trainer nub is small enough. I like that when I am totally deflated, it still press against the urination hole, so less messy.
I need to look into that. Never heard of a holy trainerSmile

(04-17-2021, 08:04 PM)touchdown Wrote:

is you daughter  old inough to discipline hubby ?   tommie
None of my daughter's (age 12 to 19) are interested in disciplining him. For them I think the dynamic of me being in charge is enough. If I am out or when I go away, they will give him chores to do like telling him the kitchen needs doing or something like that. If he does something he shouldn't they will tell me. They will walk past him if he is sat on the stairs.
My sissy is in a holy trainer nub 24/7. It is a very tight and extremely minimizing device. There is very little if any room to move in it and it definitely requires her to sit and pee. She is not fond of it at all but her opinion on that subject is irrelevant anyways. She has gotten comments on how small the cage is and is very embarrassed when se gets one like that.
Very beneficial for her to get into the right habits, though - how is Andrea bearing up BTW?
(04-18-2021, 03:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Very beneficial for her to get into the right habits, though - how is Andrea bearing up BTW?

She is doing ok, still not happy with her situation altogether. Two months no release is driving her mad.
(04-17-2021, 08:14 PM)touchdown Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 08:08 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Wonderful thread!  Love hearing from all of you!  I too have femmed my hubby to my liking.  I started on him when dating and it slowly grew over time.  I now have complete control.  What he wears and does and eats and drinks and yes he is on an allowance too.  As i write this he is wearing adorable pink pattern stretch capris with a coordinating sports bra.  He is always tucked or locked in his panties.  This capris being so tight it is best he be tucked to present a proper cameltoe in front.  Light make up pretty dangly earrings and a head scarf finish the look.  He is washing all the windows in the house today.  He does most of the housework.  All of the laundry and yardwork.  Freeing me up to enjoy any hobbies I want to persue.  

Seledted trusted gf's and my mom know and see him.  I often reveal him to perfect strangers when far from home.   Only to women and only in passing not causing a scene.  If we stay at a hotel i LOVE ordering room service and have them see my sweetie..  Lots of fun opportunities out there..
(04-19-2021, 01:43 AM)SissysWife Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 08:14 PM)touchdown Wrote:

Seledted trusted gf's and my mom know and see him.  I often reveal him to perfect strangers when far from home.   Only to women and only in passing not causing a scene.  If we stay at a hotel i LOVE ordering room service and have them see my sweetie..  Lots of fun opportunities out there..

SissysWIFE - that must be SO EMPOWERING to other WOMEN seeing malette acquiescence to the point of having to accept the behavior and even dress once forced upon FEMALES.
YOU must feel in the vanguard of a whole new permanent situation of YOUR SEX assuming future control over the male.  Wondering though, are there times when YOU have to assuage yOUR poor sissy malette's feelings for being so rightly 'unmanned"?
Being put on the naughty step must be terribly humiliating, with his daughters knowing he’s being punished, and just walking past him. Do you still make him wear just girly panties when he’s at home?

Your daughters will grow up believing this treatment of a male is quite normal, and are therefore likely to expect it of their partners and sons too. How delightful!

The only thing I wonder is - being put on the naughty step is a very passive punishment. Perhaps a weekly spanking, over the kitchen table and in front of the whole family might be useful? The number of spanks could be determined by how many ‚Äėblack marks‚Äô he accumulated during the week, with you and each of your daughters being able to add ‚Äėblack marks‚Äô to a chart in the kitchen whenever he fails to please.
(04-20-2021, 02:38 PM)Ali Wrote: Being put on the naughty step must be terribly humiliating, with his daughters knowing he’s being punished, and just walking past him. Do you still make him wear just girly panties when he’s at home?

Your daughters will grow up believing this treatment of a male is quite normal, and are therefore likely to expect it of their partners and sons too. How delightful!

The only thing I wonder is - being put on the naughty step is a very passive punishment. Perhaps a weekly spanking, over the kitchen table and in front of the whole family might be useful? The number of spanks could be determined by how many ‚Äėblack marks‚Äô he accumulated during the week, with you and each of your daughters being able to add ‚Äėblack marks‚Äô to a chart in the kitchen whenever he fails to please.
Yes Elsie a sissy should always be given spankings from the superior sex. I suggest a weekly Maintenance spanking with your hand. My little sissy of a husband gets his each Sunday over my knee. It is very important that sissy feels mommy hand spanking his bare bottom. In addition to Punishment  spankings during the week for other transgressions with a implement , paddle ,strap ect. SPARE THE ROD SPOIL THE SISSY. How do other members feel about her sissy being spanked? Elsie I hope you keep a open mind and excuse the phrase a open hand to this idea.   Ms Mommy L