BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite style of panties
Members what is your favorite style of panties? Why is it your favorite and  do you also enjoy a second style panty.
(04-16-2021, 07:00 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: Members what is your favorite style of panties? Why is it your favorite and  do you also enjoy a second style panty.

Is it really not our right to any say?  Should not the style of panty any malette should should prefer wearing be the type that might give the sissy's FEMALE MASTER most amusement.
(04-16-2021, 11:15 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 07:00 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: Members what is your favorite style of panties? Why is it your favorite and  do you also enjoy a second style panty.

Is it really not our right to any say?  Should not the style of panty any malette should should prefer wearing be the type that might give the sissy's FEMALE MASTER most amusement.

Yes that true mommy picks out my panties. But every member does not have a mommy or mistress.
I’m not too fussy - as long as it is prissy and/or feminine, I’m sure to like it.  Wink
Something in Pink or with pretty Flowered patterns
White satin with lace trim.
Plastic lined frilly panties to cover a nappy.
When mommy take me shopping she likes to buy me high waisted sheer panties. It really makes feel like a little pantywaist. I do have others panties but that is mommy first choice for me.
(04-16-2021, 11:21 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: When mommy take me shopping she likes to buy me high waisted sheer panties. It really makes feel like a little pantywaist. I do have others panties but that is mommy first choice for me.

YES pantywaist husbette--- FEMALE AMUSEMENT and LAUGHTER are often the ONLY REWARD we males deserve....

Style: Nylon 1. briefs and 2. hipster (Shadowline and Vanity Fair especially)
Why: Feels great in bed under a nighty, love how clothes slip over them, females are wonderful and I love feeling close to them in this way
Bobbie-Sue