BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help finding a story?
Hi girls (and any hunky male admirers xxx),

(apologies if this is not allowed if so just delete),

This is a longshot but I am trying to find a story I think it will probably have been on either FictionMania or Crystal Story Site bit vague but all I can remember is (big story, lots of parts, one of my favourite stories ever) pretty much girlfriend slowly feminizing her boyfriend getting him to do all the housewife duties, cookery classes etc and one part of it was when they were getting massage at home the first time it was a female masseur but the second time with the boyfriend in girl mode a male masseur turns up and 'she' freaks out at first but watches his girlfriend get massage and says your turn done be jealous etc and in girl mode gets massage eventually 'she' falls for the hunky masseur and the boyfriend and girlfriend become girlfriend and girlfriend and both end up having boyfriends.

Does anyone recall this story remember the title that I might be able to find it, re-save it (lost a lot of my stories deleted by mistake not long ago :-( so recovering stuff).

Philipa x
(04-12-2021, 09:21 AM)SissyPhilipa Wrote: Hi girls (and any hunky male admirers xxx),

(apologies if this is not allowed if so just delete),

This is a longshot but I am trying to find a story I think it will probably have been on either FictionMania or Crystal Story Site bit vague but all I can remember is (big story, lots of parts, one of my favourite stories ever) pretty much girlfriend slowly feminizing her boyfriend getting him to do all the housewife duties, cookery classes etc and one part of it was when they were getting massage at home the first time it was a female masseur but the second time with the boyfriend in girl mode a male masseur turns up and 'she' freaks out at first but watches his girlfriend get massage and says your turn done be jealous etc and in girl mode gets massage eventually 'she' falls for the hunky masseur and the boyfriend and girlfriend become girlfriend and girlfriend and both end up having boyfriends.

Does anyone recall this story remember the title that I might be able to find it, re-save it (lost a lot of my stories deleted by mistake not long ago :-( so recovering stuff).

Philipa x

Becoming the Perfect Housewife by Jennifer Madison is one of my favorites also.
http://fictionmania.tv/searchdisplay/aut...?word=3169
OMG randyl3e that's the one! :-) There are so many amazingly talented story writers in our world but yes one of my all time favourite stories (that I somehow forgot the title of :-().

Thankyou so much xxx

Philipa xxx