BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting caught by Mom or Sister
(04-13-2021, 02:31 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My superior wife likes this site for a variety of reasons.  She enjoys making me post about my public feminizations as a way of making me relive my humiliating experiences.  The site has also provided her with new ways to punish and embarrass me.

A number of postings on this website have mentioned discipling a submissive by having him/her write lines like a school child. I have never been made to do that; but when my wife saw Dave's spacing problem with his recent post, she saw a new way to prove that she wears the pants in our house.  Instead of writing lines the next time I displease her, I will have to recreate Sissy Dave’s post for her.

When I asked her to explain,  she just laughed and said, “ Sissy maids who question their Mistress are just asking to be punished,  I'm looking forward to dressing you up like a sexy secretary and seeing complete the assignments I give you. They will be mistake free or you’ll suffer the consequences. "

Last night,  I imagined that I would eventually be dressed up by her and spanked like Maggie Gyllenhaal was by James Spader in the movie, “The Secretary “  

Eventually, Susan will claim that I will mess up and I’ll find out all the details of what she has planned for me.

This subject was by sissydave. But the true account of the EXPERIENCE was my PANTYWAIST husband and it was edited my wonderful members Cindy and Babylock. My husband was  the one punished(PANTYWAIST husband). I am glad your wife likes the site and I hope she gives a SPANKING over her knee that you will not forget.Since you though it was sissydave experience and not my sissy husband you deserved to be spanked for that alone.                       Ms Mommy L.
I got caught by my mother in law wearing a party frock with a velvet bodice and a taffeta skirt which really flared out, the wife was out.she just smiled and said I know who wears the trousers now with a huge grin.

I also got caught by my wife's best friend when I was wearing a pair of faux leather slacks and 5" heels. I thought she hadn't seen me and tried to hide but she called my name and told me to come out. She proceeded to strike the leg of my slacks and say how nice they were. I had to make her a coffee. Luckily she left before my wife got back.

Both times VERY embarrassing but in fairness as far as I know they both kept it to themselves.
(04-25-2021, 04:44 PM)Sissy Steffi Wrote: I got caught by my mother in law wearing a party frock with a velvet bodice and a taffeta skirt which really flared out, the wife was out.she just smiled and said I know who wears the trousers now with a huge grin.

I also got caught by my wife's best friend when I was wearing a pair of faux leather slacks and 5" heels. I thought she hadn't seen me and tried to hide but she called my name and told me to come out. She proceeded to strike the leg of my slacks and say how nice they were. I had to make her a coffee. Luckily she left before my wife got back.

Both times VERY embarrassing but in fairness as far as I know they both kept it to themselves.

You really deserved to be punished, you are quite the little sissy aren't we? You were very naughty hiding that secret from your wife.I hope you have told your wife by now. She needs to know so you can go shopping together. But before shopping you should feel the back of her hand on your little behind over her knee for sneaking around in female attire.                        Ms Mommy L.
Ms Mommy L. posted that I should be given an OTK spanking that I wouldn’t forget for mixing up the names of the some of the posters on this thread.  Since my wife reads this forum I knew it was only a matter or time before I would be punished.  This past weekend I paid for my error.  On Saturday morning after I served her breakfast in bed I was taken over her lap and spanked until my bottom matched the color of the pink babydoll I was wearing.  When I begged her to stop she did , but only after I agreed to allow her to punish me further in a different way.

Having read Ms. Mommy L.’s suggestion that Sissy Steffi be punished with a shopping trip Susan thought that would be appropriate for me also.  After driving to a town away from our home she took me shopping.   It was obvious to anyone who saw us knew that my wife wears the pants in our house.  I was dressed in a humiliating  outfit more appropriate for a teen age girl than a boy

I wore tan short shorts, maroon knee socks with a matching sweater, penny loafers with a small heel, and a mask that had "She’s the Boss" written on it.  As we went from store to store she just smiled as women and girls giggled and laughed when they saw us. To further my humiliation from time to time if she saw that we were approaching a group of girls she would make me carry her purse that made it impossible to hide my fingernails which had been polished to match my outfit.

Because of covid this was the first time I've been punished in public in ages.  Since we have been vaccinated and warmer weather is coming I was informed that if I am not a good little sissy, I can expect more shopping trips in the near future.
That sounds like a darling outfit but very embarrassing for you I’m sure as the one wearing it. I bet you got an eclectic mix of interesting reactions  Big Grin
(05-04-2021, 01:50 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: Ms Mommy L. posted that I should be given an OTK spanking that I wouldn’t forget for mixing up the names of the some of the posters on this thread.  Since my wife reads this forum I knew it was only a matter or time before I would be punished.  This past weekend I paid for my error.  On Saturday morning after I served her breakfast in bed I was taken over her lap and spanked until my bottom matched the color of the pink babydoll I was wearing.  When I begged her to stop she did , but only after I agreed to allow her to punish me further in a different way.

Having read Ms. Mommy L.’s suggestion that Sissy Steffi be punished with a shopping trip Susan thought that would be appropriate for me also.  After driving to a town away from our home she took me shopping.   It was obvious to anyone who saw us knew that my wife wears the pants in our house.  I was dressed in a humiliating  outfit more appropriate for a teen age girl than a boy

I wore tan short shorts, maroon knee socks with a matching sweater, penny loafers with a small heel, and a mask that had "She’s the Boss" written on it.  As we went from store to store she just smiled as women and girls giggled and laughed when they saw us. To further my humiliation from time to time if she saw that we were approaching a group of girls she would make me carry her purse that made it impossible to hide my fingernails which had been polished to match my outfit.

Because of covid this was the first time I've been punished in public in ages.  Since we have been vaccinated and warmer weather is coming I was informed that if I am not a good little sissy, I can expect more shopping trips in the near future.

Well their is so much in this post that is quite pleasing.First  your wife is a wonderful strict women such as myself and someone who you must worship. The fact that she reads the forum and is willing to take a suggestion from me and follow through is satisfying. As superior women this forum is great and we are able to communicate and get suggestions from each other. I am sure that when you post I will learn from your wife and incorporate that in making my sissy better. I really like that she has breakfast in bed,I  have that on the weekends and on saturday"s my sissy has to go to a restaurant and bring me a take out order in feminine clothing.Also I like that your wife takes you shopping away from your neighborhood and publically puts you in your place as I suggested.I feel every sissy should shop with their superior or by themselves publically. Yes and by all means the SALESGIRL should always know who you are shopping for. What a nice outfit and love the mask , I hope she pats your little behind in public. Love that fact that she publicly let's everyone know that the wife wears the pants and the ladies laughing and gigling added to your embarrasement. Lastly I want to applaud your wife for giving you the over the knee spanking you richly deserved. I hope she enjoyed every minute of it. Also it gave you something to think about with your stinging bottom while you were shopping. I like to sometimes communicate with a sales associate  that I had to give my sissy a spanking before we came shopping, that is mortifying for my pantiwaist husband. I would make one more suggestion to your wife that she might consider. By implementing a weekly Maintenance spanking for you across your wife knee. It has done wonders for myself and sissy. This little exercise really shows who wears the pants. If anyone is interested I would be glad to write a post on the subject . Thank you for a great post .              Ms Mommy L.