BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What part of Punishment is worse?
Absolutely being spanked in front of women is the worst and VERY humiliating.  Early on in my submission training, while i was still wearing men's clothes over my pink panties, suspenders and stockings, i got in trouble while my Mistress' sister was visiting.  She told i was going to be spanked in front of Her sister.  She told me to strip to my underwear!  i started to say something, She just said Don't or it will be worse. i took off everything first but my pants, off they came and i stood there as described.  Her sister started to giggle, and said do you make him wear that.  Mistress said yes, but he likes it.  She had me bend over the back of the sofa, pulled down my panties and gave me 50 with the crop.  It extremely humiliating to be doing what i was told, then to receive a strong spanking, then made to stand in the corner only in the suspenders and stockings with my very red ass on display, while they sipped wine as Mistress described our relationship to Her sister, including that i was being cuckolded.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(04-29-2021, 04:47 AM)SissyDana Wrote: Absolutely being spanked in front of women is the worst and VERY humiliating.  Early on in my submission training, while i was still wearing men's clothes over my pink panties, suspenders and stockings, i got in trouble while my Mistress' sister was visiting.  She told i was going to be spanked in front of Her sister.  She told me to strip to my underwear!  i started to say something, She just said Don't or it will be worse. i took off everything first but my pants, off they came and i stood there as described.  Her sister started to giggle, and said do you make him wear that.  Mistress said yes, but he likes it.  She had me bend over the back of the sofa, pulled down my panties and gave me 50 with the crop.  It extremely humiliating to be doing what i was told, then to receive a strong spanking, then made to stand in the corner only in the suspenders and stockings with my very red ass on display, while they sipped wine as Mistress described our relationship to Her sister, including that i was being cuckolded.
It sounds like you have a wonderful strict mistress.Also she must be a caring and loving mistress. I am sure you deserved your spanking like all sissies do. This was a very good post , but you didn't totally answer the question . What was worse the spanking itself or the embarrasement of being dressed in female attire and having her sister watching? Also does your mistress turn you over her knee and spank you like all sissies deserve? I consider myself a mommy to my sissy and not a mistress. I like the domestic side of discipline as opposed to some women who take on the mistress or B and D side of Punishment.     Ms Mommy L